three - go to a drive in

3. go to a drive in movie

Ashton payed for the tickets and drove to the parking lot in a good spot where they could see the movie without having to move their heads constantly. Mary Poppins was the movie they were going to watch, both boys enjoyed it so why not? Luke sighed as Ashton turned off the car, pulling his grey beanie down.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Ashton asked, resting his hand on Luke's thigh.

"I'm getting ugly aren't I?" Luke said, starting to cry "I barely have hair now, i'm getting so ugly and then you'll want to divorce and-"

"Lukey, don't say that." Ashton said and Luke stared at him "Hair or no hair you're still the most perfect person in the whole world, at least to me. You are going to get through this and I'll be there the whole way. I love your eyes and could stare at them all day, don't even get me started on your lips - God, I would kiss them all day if you'd let me. Your rosy cheeks and cute nose, I love you so much baby, please don't ever think like that about yourself."

Ashton patted his lap, telling Luke to sit on it. The other boy did it and his husband wrapped his arms around him, running his head through Luke's back as the boy sobbed. He kissed his head and whispered sweet nothings so the boy would calm down and eventually he got quiet, only intertwining his fingers with Ashton's and caressing his hand.

"Please don't leave me."

"I would never." Ashton said.