Chapter 5:-Living With HoodHead.

"Wait,WHAT!?!?!.....MY STUFF IN THERE,I'M NOT GONNA LIVE WITH SOMEONE I BARELY KNOW,ESPECIALLY WITH SOMEONE LIKE YO-"

A hand was put over my mouth to make me stop but i was still angry,so yeah,i was not gonna stop.

"wyou.I bfarely fknow wyou."My voice was muffled under his hands,i did'nt have another option right now,i Bit his hand.Hard.

"AGHHHH!!!!" He seemed angry,really angry."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?ARE YOU EVEN SANE?"

Me?.He was the one who brought me here and is forcing me on living here.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME HERE.YOU ARE THE ONE I DON'T KNOW AND STOP YELLING AT ME.I HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD HEARING,HOOD HEAD."

It felt so good after yelling at hoody.

He groaned."Fine,go to ur room and do something or if u wanna go out and get killed by those jerks,i'm fine with that too."He smirked.

"FINE,I'LL GO."and i ran to the room. I locked the door behind me.minutes later i heard another door slamming shut,that must be his room.

I stayed in the room for i don't know how long but it felt like hours.I was hungry.i went outside and i saw the kitchen.I was just going to make a sandwhich.i checked the kitchen but i could'nt find the bread.i thought of taking hoodys help.Should i but he's mean but i'm hungry.I had to do it.

"Hey,Hood head where's the bread!!!"I knew that he won't answer to my screaming from the kitchen.I decided to bang on his room's door,i knew he was in there.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!!! I'M HUNGRY,OPEN!!!."I kept banging.Imagine a 18 year old girl banging on a door with both fists and yelling to open the door.Hilarious."OPEN THIS DOOR!!! HOODHEAD,OPEN THIS DOOR!!!"

I stopped banging for a moment and put my ear to the door."Are you dead? Did you commit suicide?!?!"What if he did? Oh my god,then i would probably die from starvation."HEY,I'M HUNGRY!!!!"

"NICE TO MEET U,HUNGRY.I'M LEO!.NOW F OFF."Did he just...he just told me to F off.He just crossed the line.

"OPEN THIS DOOR,LEO OR I'M GONNA......um.....uh"What am i gonna do?

I heard snickering at the other side of the door.He's such a jerk."JERK!!"I said without thinking."B***CH"

I gasped.

"LOSER"

"SUCKER"

"IDIOT"

I can't tolerate him anymore.I went to my room and slammed the door hard enough so it can heard.

Maybe 20 or 30 minutes later i heard knocking on my rooms door.i was laying in bed and knew it would be hoodhead and did'nt want to open it.5 minutes later,he was still knocking on my door repeatidly.

I went and opened it.He was holding a paperbag.

"What do u want?"i said angrily.

"Here,it's your sandwhich,eat it."he shoved the paperbag in my hand and went to his room.

"Um.....THANKS,HOODY"i said as loud as i could so he can hear me and closed my rooms door behind me.

I ate the sandwhich and saw a drawing on the paperbag,it was a sun at the corner.I did'nt have anything else to do,so i thought of perfecting my sketching skills but what will i sketch?I closed my eyes and saw leo.I'm bored so why not sketch him.

I looked around the room for my equipment and found them.

10 MINUTES LATER.......

"I'M FAILING,UGH.I CAN'T DO IT.HOW WILL I SKETCH U,IF I CAN JUST SEE YOU,WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES.IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.GET OUT OF YOUR STINKING ROOM"i don't even know if it stinks or not.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH U? YOU'VE BEEN YELLING AND SHOUTING FROM THE MOMENT YOU STEPPED IN MY HOUSE? CALM DOWN AND I'LL COME OUT."he said from the inside of his room.Will he really come out? Better to try than shout.

"OK..I'm calm...Will u come out now?"the door opened,He came out."Why weren't you coming out?"

"Why wasn't i coming out?YOUR PEN NEARLY MISSED MY EYE."oh,right.I threw my pen at him.If he wasn't coming out because of that,then that means...

"HAH,YOU WEREN'T COMING OUT BECAUSE U WERE AFRAID OF ME!!!."

"What?I was'nt."He was coming towards me and i was backing up.

"Yes,u were."i said while walking backwards and away from him.

"No"He was a few steps away.

"Y..yes."Don't stutter.He was so close.

"No"I was trapped between a non-living wall and a living,walking,talking wall as in Leo.

"Y..yes"I closed my eyes but i could feel his breath at my neck.

"Run....."He whispered.

And i ran as fast as i could,i jumped on the couch and got behind it.I could'nt see him anywhere near.As i sat on the couch and sighed.Something jumped on me.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH"

P.s-Don't forget to leave feedback and vote.