Chapter 12 :- An unusual dream

Omg,the cringe in the last chapter,forgive me,lolol. Don't mind this "year later update",i was dead.

??? Pov.

As soon as the morning light hit the curtains,i heard a scream.The scream of a little girl. Standing at the corner of my living room. Covered in Blood and tears. I saw her,with her head in her hands,her eyes filled with fear. Her breathing growing heavier with every second. It looked as if all hope was lost for her,she had lost everything dear to her. But then she looked up at me. Her eyes no longer fearing the unknown. I saw the acceptance of a new being that took place within her. That smile that could make someone question their sanity,a new face of terror. She walked slowly but with big steps,a swift motion to the left,a spin to the right. Her coming closer with every movement. She sang a song,Her voice was the sound of insanity. She came closer and closer and closer until she was standing right infront of me.

And that's when she told me "Daddy...I finally found you.."

Blythe Pov.

I woke up with a jolt,with no memory of how i got here. That dream,it was too vivid. i stepped off and went downstairs hoping to find someone. But only to find two idiots fighting "What the heck? This early in the morning?! Oh come on!" They both looked at me "Night." I looked at the one beside him "Leo" i said,calmly walking towards them. "Good morning,you noisy brats"

"Yeah,Good morning to you,too." Night said following me to the kitchen."Hey,what're you going to make?" I looked at Night to see him beside me staring rather intently at what i was doing."I'm gonna make Pancakes,Do you like them?" Night circled to the other side."Well,i do but Waffles are better,if i do say so myself." Night grinned. "Ohoho,Do you? Well,Too bad,I want pancakes."

Leo also came into the kitchen now. "I don't want pancakes or Waffles,i just want a smoothie" He said while leaning over Night.i glared at him, "Then make one for yourself,i'm making pancakes." Night quickly spoke,"But i want Waffles." Leo came and stood behind me,"I want My smoothie" He said and put his head on my shoulders. "Leo,i know i'm only 2 inches shorter than you but that doesn't mean you can lean on me." I sighed. "OH,right,Night,Where's star?" Night started to walk out of the kitchen, "He's In his room,I'm gonna go and ask him what he wants for breakfast" he looked back at me and said,"It's gonna be Waffles" He grinned once again and went away skipping like a little school girl.

"Well" i looked back at leo "Move". Leo looked up "What?" He closed his eyes,"No,Give me What i want." I pushed him away from me. "Then go and freaking make it yourself,you're not a baby."
"Hey,guys, what's u-" Star stopped mid sentence."You're gonna do it!" Leo yelled. "No,be an adult and take responsibilty of yourself,you idiot!" I yelled back at him,i saw star standing there looking at us. "Oh,good morning,star." I said to him as politely as i could. "Star" leo went towards him,"My dear brother like Friend that i love" He put his hand on his shoulder. "You need to help me with this." He said and then looked back at me. "No,wait,it's just a talk about pancakes or a smoothie,how do you need help with this?" I said,Star just stood there and looked utterly confused."Starry buddy,Would you like your best friend for life to have his smoothie or do you want that screaming banshee to have her pancakes?" Leo said to star and giving him the puppy look. "I..uhm..I actually wanted to have pancakes today." My face lit up, "Really? You mean it? You're siding with me?" I faced leo,"Take that,Idiot,your brother like friend is with me" leo threw daggers with his stare."Fine,i was gonna go outside anyway." He said and went towards the front door. "Hey,wait,i can make you one,you don't have to go." Star said,trying to make him stay. "Heh,No thanks,bud,I have some important work to do." Leo said and closed the door with a loud bang.I sighed and started my work again,it wasn't a big deal,he didn't have to go like that.

After breakfast we were all sitting in the living room talking,except Leo."So blythe,How did you meet Leo?" Night asked me. "Well,hmm,how do i explain it,He creeped the hell out of me,i didn't know who he was but he dragged me here and i still don't know much about him or anything that's going on" i said and looked down. "Huh,that's weird,I thought you'd know a few things by now." Night said looking a little confused. "I do know a few things,just not enough to get a grasp of things around me" I said looking up again. "Hey star,What's your real name?" I asked facing star. "Oh,uh..." he looked down at his phone, "I'll try calling Leo." He dodged my question and started calling Leo. "Hmm,he's not picking up." Star said and stood up."Where are you going?" Night said to star and stood up,too. I stood up,too. "Yes,Where are you going?" I asked Star. He got his jacket and some keys. "To look for him." He looked over his shoulder at me,"I have a bad feeling about this and i need to find out where he went." My phone rang and i looked at the screen,"i don't know who this number belongs to." Star took the phone from me and looked at the number,"Professor?".Night came towards Star."Why is the professor calling her?" Star looked at me and then at night,"I don't know but it's best if i answer." He answered the phone,and put it on speaker,"Hello?"

"Hallo,children." A voice said,Sky and Night looked kind of shocked."How do you do? Did you miss me? Ahaha,i know you're there. Answer me,dear ones." Sky looked at me and gestured me to not speak. "........so you won't talk to me. I'm Sad....but you know who i have with me?.....It's your dear friend.Say Hello to your buddies,kid." It was silent for a moment,"Speak,you damn child!" My heart sunk when i heard the voice that came from the phone,it was a scream,It sounded like Leo."Eheheh,Did you hear that? You did. Now would you like your friend to be safe? Bring me the girl,i know She's there with you,listening to this. You're not going to escape,little one. If you want him live,Bring me the girl." At that sentence,the call ended. It's like the world was crumbling around me. I had no idea what to do. "i....i'll go,take me there. We have to save Leo." Star and Night remained calm,"Ok,first,That wasn't the professor but it was his phone and that means something happend to the professor." He came and sat down next to me."No,you won't go,you don't have to go." He looked up at night,"Nathan,take care of her for me." Night nodded,"Be careful,you still need to get me my xbox,come back safe." He laughed lightly,Star stood up and turned to leave. I stopped him,"I want to come." I said to him. "No,you're not gonna come." He said,"I'll bring him back,i promise."

"But it's important for me to come,What if something happens to you?" I said. "Nothing's going to happen to me." He said,"When i come back,i'll tell you my name,ok? So Will you wait for me?" I looked down," ok..." Star left and i instantly felt worried. Night looked out the window,"It feels like a storm is coming and it's gonna be strong."

Guess who's free now? Not me,i have exams.