Double Scoop (Narry Hybrid One Shot)

Hey guys! 

So I wrote with @Nialls_cute_face a one shot! it's a Narry One shot Hybrid :D Also please check out her other Narry story 'droplets of blood' it's amazing! anywhoo... i hope you like the story comment and vote please :D LUV YA LOTSSS

___________________________________________________________________

-Harry’s POV-

It was just another boring day at Baskin Robbins scooping ice cream and handing greedy children their messy chocolate chip cones. Getting my hands sticky with the melting cream. The bell chimed above the door signaling yet another customer to be walking into the shop. Liam had finally gotten his apron on and was standing beside me.

I looked up to see a boy about my age (18) wearing a beanie that covered most of his blonde hair. He had on a tight red athletic shirt, black skinny jeans, and a pair of white supras. My breath left in a rush as I took in his appearance. The boy walked up to the front counter and gave me a wary smile.

“What can I get for you?” I asked trying to focus on his eyes and not his toned body.

“O-o-one c-ch-chocolate p-please” He stuttered. I smiled and nodded. His stutter is adorable. I walked over to the glass case that held the ice cream and started scooping it. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye as I put an extra scoop on top.

"I-I o-only w-w-wanted t-two s-scoops" He tried to say while stumbling over his own words.

"I know." I told him and sent a shy smile his way. I handed him the ice cream and walked to the cash register. He quickly walked over to it as well and began digging into his pocket. I punched in the ice cream price before reading it out loud.

“$1.25 please” I smiled.

"S-Sure" He said while rambling around in his pockets for the money. A frustrated looked appeared on his features.

"Umm I-Its s-seems I-I f-forgot my w-w-wallet at h-home." A slight frown slid into place on his soft pink lips.

"It’s alright I'll buy it for you." He kept digging and finally pulled out 1 dollar. He looked at me with a sad expression. My heart throbbed when his puppy-dog eyes met mine.  I gave him a smile and pulled out the rest of the money needed. He handed me the dollar and licked the top of his cone. My eyes widened as his tongue flicked over the top of the cone. I wonder what else that tongue could-

“Harry can you get the next customer?” Liam’s voice pulled me from my naughty thoughts. I looked back to the beanie clad boy but he was gone.

With a frown upon my face I walked over to the new customer who had just entered the store. I got their order of cookies and cream done quickly, while thinking about the stuttering beanie clad boy.

He was like nothing I have ever seen before, his face alone mesmerized me in ways no other guy has. If only I could have at least gotten his name before he completely disappeared.

“You can head home now mate, I’ve got it from here” Liam said patting my back. I nodded and folded my apron up before walking out of the store. I pulled my jacket on and walked the short distance to my home. The entire walk there I couldn't help but think about the odd stuttering boy from today. I doubt I’ll ever see him again, but maybe, just maybe I’ll be able to speak with him once again.

~

Today was just as boring as all the rest. I was covering for Liam since he had a date with Zayn tonight. Lucky bastard always gets the guys. I sighed and leaned against the counter waiting for a customer to come inside. I turned around and turned on the radio. ‘Sex on Fire’ by The Kings of Leon sang through the speakers of the ice cream parlor. When I turned back around a boy wearing a beanie over his blonde hair was standing right in front of me. I jumped back in surprise but smiled when I recognized him as the boy from yesterday.