{0.13}

{Bold Letters will tell you smut has started and smut had finished}

Tatia and Embry layed in her bed, after Tatia's had lost control Colon had told Embry to take her home and watch over her for the rest of the night, while he continued to look for ways to help Tatia's situation and Embry had quickly agreed and took her home, Tatia layed next to him silently Embry stared at her admiring her he always knew Tatia was beautiful but seeing her up close made he realize she was insanely beautiful,

Embry had stood up from the bed "I should get going babe." Embry said softly he didn't want to leave her but he knew maybe Tatia need time to herself, Tatia stood up "I'm sorry." Tatia said softly "For what?" Embry asked confused "For make you babysit me, for everything really, if you could've imprinted on someone else would you?" Tatia asked her voice cracking, Embry looked at Tatia moving in front of her so he was gently cupping her face making her look at him

"Tatia no matter what we go through I've never been happier since I've been with you, and there is no one I would rather had imprinted on. Tatia you don't understand but you are my life, you've been my life since I was a kid, I wanted to be with you for the longest, and I want you to know that I'm in love with you. I want everything you want because what's important to you is important to me, what makes you happy makes me want to keep you so happy, what scares you I want to tear apart. So no matter what i'm always going to be in love with you, and if I lost you I would lose my mind." Embry explained to his girlfriend the love for Tatia was filled in his eyes as he spoke to her, Tatia couldn't say anything she was so surprised by his words, 

{SMUT BEGINS}

So she  grabbed his face kissing him, Tatia felt his hands getting under his shirt, slowly caressing her back. Tatia's hands were on his neck, holding him close to her. Embry pulled her shirt off and leaned down, gently pushing Tatia against the bed. His body above hers, he started lovingly kissing her neck. Tatua dared to take off his shirt, showing off his muscular torso and his strong arms. His lips were slowly moving down to her breasts, while his hand caressed its way down to her pants. Embry's lips crashing against her neck again. 

She left him in charge, abandoning herself in his hands, shivering under his gentle touch. "Are you sure?" Embry asked, looking in her eyes with concern, his hands on her hips. "Yes." Tatia said nodding at him, as he unzipped your pants letting them fall to the floor. He unzipped his pants, finding himself only in black boxers, looking like a greek God, even better. Tatia sat on the bed, in awe of his perfect body. Following her instinct, she kissed his abs, her hands moving up his back. 

He leaned down on Tatia, pushing her down on the bed, climbing on top of her, covering her whole body in soft kisses. His hands slowly worked towards Tatia's back, unclipping her bra, sliding it off her body so that he could fully kiss her. "Come up here" He said, pulling away from Tatia, sitting on his knees at the end of the bed. Tatia sat in front of him, her eyes fantasizing about his body, you then noticed he didn't have his boxers on anymore. 

"Oh, wow" Tatia said, biting her lip right after, Embry smirked at Tatia, he opened up his arms. "Come here." He softly said, so she moved closer to hug him.  She lifted herself up so he could take her panties off. His hands on her thighs, he guided her so that she would close them around his waist, holding her against him. "Do you feel comfortable like that?" He asked concerned not wanting to upset her or make her feel uncomfortable. She nodded, looking down at his erection, pressed between her stomachs, feeling so hard against her skin. Tatia was holding him around his shoulders, her head slightly higher than his from sitting on his thighs. She kissed his lips, his hands caressing her back from up to down.

He entered her slowly. She felt his body tensing up under her, as she kept slowly taking him deeper. "You're so tight" He managed to say, between two heavy breaths, closing his eyes to the sensation. She gently started moving on him, closing her eyes too, just getting used to the feeling, enjoying it. She felt his hands on each one of her hips, rocking her at the pace she was initiating. Her hands slowly carressed his chest. She kept that slow rythym, feeling pleasure building inside her but trying not to make a sound except from the deep breaths that she were taking.

Tatia heard a deep growl, he was enjoying it too. He was moving his hips up to plunge deeper inside her, increasing the pace of her moves on him. Tatita let out a loud moan along with Embry. Suddenly, he sat up and pushed her back down on the matress, her head over the edge of the bed, her legs closed around him as he violently started thrusting into Tatia at a fast pace. 

He was hitting inside her so hard and so quickly, it was almost hurting but it was also adding up to the pleasure, it seemed like she couldn't catch her breath and she bit her lip again, but a loud moan escaped her lips. She heard Embry deeply moan, not stopping his thrusts inside of Tatia. She held on to the sheets, trying to restrain another scream of pleasure but it got to intense and she had to let it out. The two were moaning messes as they both let out their orgasms.

{SMUT OVER}

Tatia and Embry layed next to one another, her head on his chest as their legs were intertwined under the covers, Tatia let out a small giggle causing Embry to join in as well wrapping his arms around her as if that would bring them even closer than they already were,

Tatia looked up at Embry, Embry bent down a bit kissing her softly "I love you." The two said in unison causing the two to smile at one another not break contact as they stared at one another, Tatia stared into his eyes she could see her whole life in his eyes and that's wanted she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Embry at her side.

___________

YA'LL NEED SOME HOLY WATER OR WHAT?! EMBRY and TATIA are so cute, I cry my eyes out because their so pure and shit is going to go down soon, and you'll hate me for what I'm going to do but it's okay it's going to be beautiful and sad but mostly sad.

GUYS GO READ MY STORIES OF SOCIAL MEDIA Blonde Beauty is a Matthew Daddario fanfiction, and Hey Angel is a Sebastian Stan! GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!

| VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW |