Who Cares

Both you and Lauren pulled away, breathing heavily due to the predicament you were both just in.

"You have no fucking idea how long I've wanted to do that." You subside your glare by wrapping your arms around her neck.

"I'm gonna have to get used to your dirty mouth." Lauren chuckled as she leaned her forehead against yours, closing her eyes to saviour the moment she was having with you.

"Why did you decide to give me a chance now?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

"I thought about the reasons I felt how I did about being with you, and I realised it was someone I also had feeling for, that was preventing us from happening. But now I don't know. I felt like this was the right thing to do, it's what I want." Lauren smiled as she opened her eyes revealing her bright green eyes.

"What do you want?" Lauren asked almost desperate for your answer.

"You." Lauren's smile grew as she grabbed the back of your neck and pressed her lips against yours.

Both of your lips moved in sync as Lauren gripped your hair, making you scrunch your eyes brows in complete pleasure.

"Wait." You spoke, pulling away as something popped into your head.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked with a look if worry.

"That day you kissed me. You said something about our age being 5 years apart or whatever. I thought you were 19?" Lauren's face flushed as she gulped, knowing you had caught her.

"Okay so, I might have lied about my age. But I didn't want you to think I was some old fart that didn't know what Vine was." You frown pulling away, confused because she had to lie.

"You didn't have to lie, Lauren. So tell me. How old are you..." Lauren scratched the back of her neck as she bit her lip.

"Please don't let this come between what we already have. I just want you to understand that age shouldn't matter-" you cut Lauren off by holding your finger up.

"Why would it even be a problem? You can't be that older than me." Lauren sighed as she moved you off of her lap.

"Well i'm old enough for this to be illegal. You're only 17." You shrug, wanting her to continue. "Okay. I'm actually......23." You find yourself, stopping to think.

6 years older, that should be that bad. Right?

"I knew my age would freak you out. That's why I lied about-" you cut lauren off again by attaching your lips to hers in a hungry kiss.

Lauren moaned as your confidence flew through the roof. So much that she placed you back into her lap.

"Mm, we should get back." You mumble, noticing how long you've been out here.

Considering you were organising most of the stuff that was happening with the line up, you had to be ready to go before anyone else.

"But I want to kiss you more." Lauren pouted as she stared at your with her head tilted to the side. You couldn't bare the cuteness.

"Well, if you and I get back and get ready quick. We can do more than just this." Lauren's pupils dilated and her eyes went darker with lust.

"What kind of things?" She asks excitedly.

You smirk getting from her lap to run away.

"Baby you can wear my, swearshirt." Lauren shook her head and giggled as she chased after you.

"I HATE THAT FUCKING SONG!" Lauren called before grabbing you from behind.

You let out a squeal as she twirled you around in circles. You couldn't help but feel like a child once again. Is that weird? Probably.

"Laur! Put me down!" You giggle, hitting her arm that was wrapped around you securely.

"Not until you actually give me your sweatshirt. Like I'm literally cold. I need your warmth." You rolled your eyes and pushed her off of you as walked back to the venue.

"You're a jerk, you know that." Lauren intertwined her fingers with your and pecked your cheek.

"I know. That's how I got you."

"Calm down, you haven't got me yet." You whisper seductively before leaving a flustered Lauren to her thoughts.

It didn't bother you that she was a little older, it was actually kind of kinky when you think about it. But why would she go through all this trouble to be with you? Were you that worth it? Or was there something more to it?

"Y/n!" You hear Dinah call from the table that was surrounded by the girls and a few others.

"Hey guys." You greet, taking a seat.

"Have you heard?" Ally asked as she leaned over the table.

"Hear what?" You ask, taking one of Jenn's fries.

"Camila's dropping out of the tour." Your mouth hung open as the fry that you were about to put in your mouth, came in contact with the floor.

"She's doing what now?!"

"Who cares. At least she can't talk shit about us now." You ignored Jenn's snarky comment as you faced Ally.

"So does this mean for sure that she's the hacker?" I ask, hoping that it wasn't true.

"I don't know. But apparently word got out and now people are harassing her. She couldn't handle it." You pout, truly concerned for the young Cuban.

There was that feeling deep down in your heart that was telling you that Camila wasn't the hacker. You knew that you had to listen to that part of you.

Suddenly your eyes landed upon Lauren who was getting herself some food for the both of you. It made you smile. That's when that feeling started disappearing. Maybe it was for the best that Camila just left. Maybe she really is the hacker and you need to accept the fact that she leaked incorrect information about your best friend.

"You're right Jenn." You say, keeping your eyes on the girl who was walking towards you with food in her hands and a smile to die for.

"Who cares."

______________________________
I swear to god, the directors of bad moms is either a harmoniser or has a child that loves fifth harmony and honestly, parent goals😍