Don't Leave

The three of you walk the blue carpet like you were in slow motion, it felt like you were in a movie. Obviously people took notice and immediately start taking pictures of the three of you. Some of the fans on the sidelines even recognise Dinah and Jenn.

"You remember the plan?" Dinah whispers in your ear as the three of you link arms.

"How can I forget? It's a stupid plan!" You whisper-yell back, earning an eye roll from Dinah.

"Guys shhhh, look." Jenn hushes, nodding towards Lauren who made an unexpected appearance to the ball.

"I'll be back." You spoke, trying to walk away but Dinah stops you.

"What about the plan?!" She panics, looking around in search of Camila.

"This won't interfere, stick to the plan and we'll be fine. Just let me talk to her." Dinah groans when you pry her hand off of your arm before making your way over to Lauren who was dressed in a 'crew' uniform.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you dressed up? And where were you today?" Lauren looks around to see if anyone was looking before pulling you into privacy.

"Y/n, you have to listen to me. You're not safe here, you need to go, get out. I did something that someone wasn't too happy about and now they're threatening to hurt you. Please, you need to get out of here, fly back to LA! Something! I don't want you getting hurt!" You blink vigorously when Lauren started to freak out.

You could tell by her pacing and glossy eyes that she was serious. "Lauren, slow down. What are you talking about? Who's going to hurt me." Suddenly Lauren's movements stop as she looks at you seriously.

She then grabbed your hands, looking deep into your eyes. "It's-"

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, you are under arrest for reaching the restrictions of stalking and illegal drug use." Your eyes widen as three police officers piled into the area, one of them handcuffing Lauren.

-

Earlier.......

Dinah groaned as you walked towards Lauren. "Shit, can you see Camila anywhere?" Jenn shook her head as she looked around the room.

"Hey, where's Y/n?" Camila asked, approaching the two stressed teenagers.

"She went off to go talk with Lauren, why?" Camila's eyes widened as she frantically looked around the room for you.

"What? What's wrong?" Jenn asked concerned with the girl that was now panicking.

"We need to find her, now." Without explaining, Camila grabbed the two girls wrists, dragging them through the crowd.

"Wait, what's wrong? Why are we looking for them?" Dinah asked confused.

"Because! Lauren's the-" Camila was cut off when three officers pushed past her.

"Excuse me!" The officers called, pushing through the mass crowd.

The three girls exchanged looks before following the police officers in the direction of where you and Lauren had left.

-

Your breaths started to quicken when Lauren starting arguing with the officer. "Stalking breaches!? What the fuck! I never stalked anyone one!"

"Well according to this report, you have been. For a long time. But if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut until I got a lawyer." You swallowed hard as they dragged Lauren away.

"Y/n!" She cried, begging the officer to stop but he refused. You tried to run after her but Dinah stopped you.

"What are you doing!? Let me go! Lauren!" You whimpered, trying to reach for her but she was already gone.

"Y/n stop!" Jenn yelled as she helped hold you back.

"Let me go! I have to help her!" You cried, trying to punch and kick your way out of Dinah's and Jenn's grip.

"Y/n, would you just listen for two seconds!" Dinah growled, trying to calm you down but failed when you continued to punch and kick.

"I give up! Camila you try." Your movements stopped when you noticed Camila's presence.

"C-Camila." You stutter, seeing her in full vision. You were taken back at first considering the last time you saw her, she wasn't herself.

"She's hacker, Y/n. We came here to catch her and to somehow convince her or scare her into coming clean but it looks like someone bet us to it." You gulped, your breaths uneven. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Out of all of the people it could have been, you never expected it to be Lauren.

"W-what?" You stutter in shock.

"I'm sorry, Y/n/n-"

"No no no it can't be her. She was trying to warn me. She told me that someone was going to hurt me." Dinah sighed as she placed a hand on your shoulder for comfort.

"She was the one that threatened me to keep my mouth shut. That's why I dragged her out of the car that day. I didn't want her near you because I thought she was using you to get to me. It's her Y/n." You shook your head, convincing yourself not to believe what Camila was accusing Lauren of.

"No, I don't believe you-"

A scoff left Jenn's lips as she debated with you. "What reason is there not to believe her!? You saw it with your own eyes! Lauren was just arrested for stalking which is a key skill you need for exposing people! You know, getting all up in their personal life!"

"Take me back to the bus. I don't wanna be here anymore and I definitely do not wanna be alone." The three girls exchanged looks between themselves before nodding.

"Come on, I'll take you." Camila whispered, intertwining her fingers with yours.

You looked down to your hands, feeling a tingly sensation in your fingertips. "Let's go." Camila whispered again before leading you back to the bus.

Once the both of you were there, you made your way to the back of the bus. You then found yourself stripping your clothes as you did so. You were too much in shock to care that Camila was behind you, confused with your decisions. You felt the need to be out of that tight dress. All you wanted was to curl up and cry. This was getting too much. Everything was slowly hitting you hard.

"Y/n..." Camila whispered, turning you around so that you were now facing her.

"Why her. Why would she do this?" You whimper, breathing unsteadily as you felt your eyes burning.

"I don't know, but I can tell you're tired. You should sleep." You nod in agreement, leading Camila to the small couch you were about to sleep on.

Making yourself comfortable, you attempted to pull Camila down with you but she stopped herself. "Lay down with me Camila. I don't want to be alone."

Gulping, Camila agreed to lay with you. Once you had felt her front pressed against your back, you felt a sense of protectiveness. This convinced you, it was safe to sleep.

"Don't leave me....Please don't leave me." You mumble, gripping her hand as if it were a teddy bear.

"I would never willing leave you, I'll stay as long as you need me."