Chapter Three: New Friends

Of course after I say I'm gonna write small chapters I wright a longer one   : )

*Maddie POV*

    The car ride to the building was fun, we got to catch up, I asked how their wives were doing and how Matt's little girl is doing. The boys asking how my career is doing over in Japan, asked if I had started dating, which I replied "No because all of the boys are too protective" hinting at most of the boys in New Japan and a lot of the boys friends from PWG. Plus hinting that my career is too new to get distracted. My answer pleased my very protective brothers.

    We arrived at the small building that housed the PWG shows. Nothing had really changed since I was last here. The paint might be a little chipped but other than that it looks like the same place. I smiled at the building as Matt but the car in park. Some of my best memories come from this building. One being my first match here against El Generico. Looking back at it, it wasn't the best of matches, that might be because it was one of my first matches against someone other than one of my brothers. But to me it was the match of my life, I was so excited to get a chance. Plus I learned a lot from Generico. To this day Generico is still one of my favorite person to work with. He is just an amazing performer.
     Following my brothers lead I get out of the car and head to the trunk and get my gear. Matt puts his arm on my shoulder leading me into the building "it's been a long time since we walked in with you, it feels weird" he says making me smile "but I missed it" I just but my head on his shoulder. "I've missed this too" I say. Nick chips in and says "let's go see who's here already" and we continued into the building.
    Walking in, we can already hear Joey Ryan talking, as we turned the corner we can see Joey talking to Kevin Steen, the wolves (Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards), and some semi-familiar faces that I think I remember seeing when I was watching my brothers on Ring of Honor. "What's up boys?" Nick asks the attention turning to us. "Hey bucks, look little buck is back" Kevin said. I grinned "This little buck can still kick your ass" I said. Kevin smiled and walked over to gave me a hug "Good to see you haven't changed" he said as he was pulling away with a smile on his face. "Come on, let me introduce you to the newer guys" he said pulling me over to were he once was. Joey pulled me into a hug "Long time no see, you look older" he says. "I've been training day and night practically, plus it was a big cloture shock, I don't know how I made it through the first week let alone these years" I say jokingly. Joey smiles. Eddie and Davey pulling me into hugs as well. 
      "Maddie, meet Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, and Ricochet" Kevin says pointing to them when he said their name. "Guys this is Madison Jackson, she the bucks little sister, she's been in Japan the last couple of years" he finished. "Nice to meet you all" I say shaking there hands. "It's good to meet you too" Adam says and the other nod their heads agreeing. All three of them smiling. "So what have all have I missed? Who won DDT4 and who won BOLA?" I asked. "Well the Super Smash Bros won DDT4 this year" Joey answers "and Adam Cole over here, just won BOLA, and is facing me tonight for the World title" Kevin says as he patted Adam on the back. Adam gives me a small smile. "Good maybe you can knock some sense into Kev and take his title away" I say jokingly. Which got a big smile from Adam and a funny look from Kevin  "What are you talking about, I am sane" Kevin questioned. "Whatever you say Kev" I answered.
     "Well I'm gonna go get changed into some work out cloths if you will excuse me" I stated smiling at the boys, then headed towards the ladies room to get changed.

Tonight's gonna be special I can already tell....