Jalapeños

Jacob's P.O.V

I payed the taxi man to take us home. We got to my mum's house and I dragged Rapunzel to the living room and locked the front door.

"So, do you wanna pizza or something? What's your favourite flavour?" I ask while going onto dominos website to order some for dinner.

"Um, pepperoni maybe," she replies looking around

She looked scared, she should be. I'm going to force her to eat a tub of jalapenos later.

The phone rings and I quickly answer, "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Jacob Sartorius?"

"Yea, wait, Levi Miller? How the hell did you get my house number?"

"It was easy. Your numbers on your Facebook page, idiot. Now where's Rapunzel, if you hurt her I'm gonna murder you."

"Chill man, she's fine. I'm ordering pizza now."

"What! are you gonna poison her! You're crazy! What the hell do you want from her?"

"Whoa, chill, man! I'm not going to poison her! But....I am going to force her to eat jalapenos. Oh and I have her here because you never make musical.Lys, only vines."

"Jalapenos! You're EVIL!! And how did you make your Mum agree to keeping a hostage?"

"She's having a third honeymoon with my Dad so she doesn't know. They get back on Monday. Anything else you wanted because I'm trying to order pizza."

"Ok, we are going to find you, then we're going to save Rapunzel and then I'm going to tell your Mum what you did."

"Ok, sure, bye."

"Adios hermano."

And when the phone call finally ends, (A/N you say thanks for being a friend. SORRY NOT SORRY.) I can finally get back to ordering pizza.

Whilst we waited for the pizza, me and Rapunzel made some musical.lys.