Lazy alpacas and smoke machines

Rapunzel's P.O.V

My doom arrived at 5:30 when the doorbell rang.

They rang twice impatiently before Jacob finally bothered to get up. Lazy alpaca.

I'm shaking just imagining eating those jalapeños. Me and Levi ate some as a dare once and it felt like my mouth was on fire.

I miss Levi.

Not only is he my best friend, I also love him and not like a brother.

I think I'm in love with him.

I'll never tell him though, I know he doesn't think of me like that.

I'm forever alone 😭😭

Anyways, Jacob is at the door now, yanking it open and saying, "chill, you need to---"

He's cut off by a leg flying in and kicking him karate style in the chest.

Levi, my new hero, strides in followed by a cloud of smoke and flicking his hair.

Jacob is just recovering when Daniel follows Levi in with a smoke machine.

Levi spots me and rushes over, leans over me and grabs some pizza.

Well then.

He grabs my hand and we turn to see Jacob on the floor with Daniel on top, tickling him.

Dan grabs his smoke machine and the three of us run out the door and catch a bus home.

When we got home Dan went to make some hot chocolate which left me and Levi alone. He hesitates for a second before engulfing me in a hug.

It was sweet and caring just like him, and I allowed myself to melt into his embrace because I knew that after all that happened everything was fine again.

In that moment, I knew, all was well.

The End.