2.

What Namjoon looks like in this fic. ^

___

Seokjin.

"So who were you smiling at earlier?"

I looked back at Jeong-Hui, confused by the sudden question.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm curious," Jeong-Hui simply replied.

I shrugged as Jeong-Hui pulled me closer. He pulled me even closer, suddenly pulling me onto his lap, my back now resting on his chest as we sat on my bed in my room.

"I don't know him actually. I just saw him staring at me in the hallway. It was a bit awkward, so I smiled. Smiles can go a long way," I told him, turning around to face him.

Jeong-Hui then smiled.

"You're too sweet for your own good."

Jeong-Hui's smile then faded.

"I just want to know why he was staring at you in the first place."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why does that matter?"

"Because... what if he likes you? You're my princess. I don't like sharing you with anyone."

I tried not to roll my eyes. The one thing I didn't like about Jeong-Hui was that he was extremely jealous and overprotective. It was cute at first, but now it just annoyed me and prevented me from talking to any boy.

"I'm sure he spaced out or something and probably happened to be staring at me. It's probably nothing," I said.

"You're sure?" Jeong-Hui asked.

"I'm sure," I assured him, "and anyway, it doesn't matter if he likes me or not, because I love you. Nothing will change that."

Jeong-Hui smiled before he leaned in and placed a longing kiss on my lips. I gently kisses back, loving the taste and feeling of his lips on mine.

He pulled apart then placed another longing kiss on my lips. I gently held his chin this time, not wanting him to pull away.

A notification sound went off, causing us to suddenly pull away. Jeong-Hui cursed at himself before he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the screen and texted for a bit. It wasn't long before he sighed and turned off his phone, putting it back in his pocket.

"Sorry baby boy, but I have to go."

"Your dance team?" I quietly asked.

Jeong-Hui sadly nodded.

I sighed.

Jeong-Hui often left our time together because the dance team needed him. They seemed needy, always calling and texting him to help with a dance move they couldn't figure out or settle a fight that broke out that had to deal with the order of the choreography.

"Okay. I have a math test to study for anyway," I said.

I stood up and escorted Jeong-Hui to the front door.

Before he could walk out, I stopped him. I held his hands with mine, looking up at him.

"I wish you didn't have to go. We barely get to spend any time together anymore. You always have dance practice, hanging out with the team, or working. And when you do have free time, I'm either working on school work or I'm working. I feel like the only time I can really see you in at school, and only time we actually are together is at lunch and when you walk me home."

"I know, but they need me. But I get it princess. We're both busy. We don't have as much time as we used to, but I really have to go help them with this. A dance team isn't a dance team if the members are fighting."

I sighed again. I looked away and down at the floor. Jeong-Hui held my chin with his fingers and brought my head up so our eyes met.

"Hey... I love you. I love you as much as when I first fell for you. Even if we don't spend as much time together, I still love you and will always love you, my pink princess."

I blushed and smiled while I nodded. We shared one last loving kiss before Jeong-Hui pulled apart. He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

I sighed, before walking up the stars to start my homework.

____

I'm bored in the car (because family road trip) so I decided to write and publish this.