3.

Namjoon.

"You did it again."

I groaned and looked at my best friend, Yoongi. We were both into music and rap, thus the reason we're friends in the first place.

We were in my studio I had in my house. We were working on our mixtapes. Yoongi had his own project and I had my own, but often worked on them together.

"I know I did, but it's not like I couldn't stop myself. Seokjin looked really cute today," I said, defending myself.

"But you're making it too obvious. I'm surprised he hasn't even noticed yet, because you always stare at him. Does he even know you exist?" Yoongi asked me.

"I don't know. We have the same music class, but we don't sit by each other. We sit on opposite ends of the room," I replied.

"And he's always with his Jeong-Hui or his other friends. Face it: he doesn't know you exist," Yoongi told me, shrugging.

"Thanks. Thanks for that Yoongi," I scoffed, going back to my written lyrics.

"You want me to lie or be truthful?" He asked me, innocently batting his eyelashes.

"It'd make me feel better if lied," I said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Well... here's a new idea. Instead of staring at him from behind your locker... you should actually walk up to him and talk to him," he suggested.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Talk to him? I can't do that! He has a boyfriend, who happens to be Jeong-Hui. Everyone knows how possessive and protective he gets. He'll kill me if I even breath on Seokjin," I scoffed.

"Well don't let him catch you then," Yoongi then suggested.

"But I'm sure Seokjin tells Jeong-Hui everything. I'll be dead the next day," I replied.

"Talk to him as a friend. He is the sweetheart of the school. Everyone wants to be his friend. You talking to him will just be another one like that. He'll see it as a friendly gesture," Yoongi said.

"But-"

"Live a little. You literally only live once. One day when you're a famous rapper, you're going to regret not talking to Seokjin," Yoongi told me.

"But-"

"No buts... unless if you decide to do him hard," Yoongi said, smirking.

"Hyung! I can't have sex with him! He has a boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"He won't once he lays his eyes on you," Yoongi said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and continued to work on my lyrics. Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows at me one last time before he went back to his lyrics as well.

I hid my smile after talking to Yoongi.

The thought of having sex with Seokjin didn't sound like a bad idea, at all.

I would have to talk to him soon if I wanted to get to that step.

And now I intended on doing just that.

___

Not edited sorz.