"this is just a way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me."

;;;

"kook," jimin sighs as he reached for the younger's hand. "t-this is too much." jimin tightens his hold on the younger's hand, making the latter flinch.

"what seems to be too much?" the younger asks, wearing a smirk, only jimin could decipher what that means. "i'm not doing anything, hyung." the last time jungkook said that was when he tried to break out from a grounded state, and telling his hyung he's not doing anything, and ended up, almost dying because of hypothermia.

"i know you, jeon." jimin says worriedly. "then, don't worry about me." jungkook rolls his eyes.

jimin exits the room, as he scrunches up his nose. "i never cared." he snorts.

;

"hey, irene noona, y-you l-like tae-hyung right?" jungkook says as he smiled sweetly, giving irene his infamous, bunny smile.

"i do, kookie, what about that?" the said male grins and extended a pink one-fourth sized special scented paper. "if you could, please meet me at the rooftop later!" jungkook exclaims, and claps his hands childishly.

"aw! of course!" she says and pinched jungkook's cheek, which immediately turned red because of it's sensitiveness.

"t-thank you!" he smiles, and watched irene turn her back and proceed to her path. his smile immediately turned into a devilish one, as he held his swiss knife, his finger caressing it ever so caring, as blood started to drip from his finger. (don't ask how he got to bring the knife lmao)

"i can finally sharpen you baby."

;

"annyeong! irene noona, thanks for coming here!" jungkook says and gives irene an aegyo. "aw! of course! and you wanted to talk about, my taetae?" irene grins and blushed deep.

"yes, noona! your taetae!" jungkook smiles. "noona, can you turn your back?" jungkook pleads and irene immediately turns her back.

"wow, nice," jungkook complements. "oh! t-thanks." irene blushes. "i know how it would look better noona!" jungkook shouts. "h-how?" irene asks, brushing all dirty thoughts about the junior.

"wouldn't it look better with blood and knife decorated on your back?" he smirks, the incoherent words escaping his mouth.

"w-wha--" jungkook took his swiss knife and stabbed irene multiple times, blood dripping, cries and profanities escaping, tears falling, and a psycho laughing.

"you did nothing wrong noona," he says in awe. "but then you decided to like taetae-hyung, aww." he gives the cold corpse a warm true smile. he was actually happy, a threat, died in front of him, how nice.

"j-jungkook?"

lmao