We're Off

YO!
So like, I dun have much to say except that SHITS GONNA GO DOWWN.
I think :3
Bleehh
ANYWAYS! On with the chapter~

----------------------------------------

(Name)'s POV~

(Name): Toothpaste.. brush... socks.. check. Alright, I'm ready for this! My first trip!

I cheered happily and dragged my small (Fav Colour) suitcase out to the front door. Everyone would be skipping classes due to the trip. In fact, almost everyone in Class Sabertooth payed to go.

I inserted my key into the lock and looked back at Jackal, waving.

(Name): I'll call you when we reach.

Jackal stared at me with an extremely uninterested look.

Jackal: Yeah, great. See ya in 5 days, princess.

I flinched at the word 'princess' but still smiled as I walked out the door. I carried my rucksack and dragged my suitcase out onto the streets. There was a small hop in my steps as I looked in awe at the clear early morning skies.

Upon arriving at school, I left my suitcase outside Class Sabertooth and entered the class to greet Mr. Jiemma.

(Name): Good morning!

Jiemma: Ah! Good morning. You've gotten everything?

(Name): Yes!

Jiemma: Great, now take a seat while we wait for the others.

(Name): Yes, Mr. Jiemma.

I put my rucksack down on the ground beside me and lazily dumped myself onto my seat, fixing my scarf while I was at it. I put one leg over the other as I took the registration form from Mr. Jiemma.

As I watched the students flood in, I ticked off their names. I rested my head in my palm where my fingers beat against the side of my cheek.

It had been around 2 weeks since Sting and Grace had started dating. Watching them being all lovey-dovey with eachother really destroyed me. And if Yukino, Minerva and Rogue are right... I like Sting? It's hard to believe.. I don't even know what love feels like...

I smiled and greeted my friends as they walked in. They all seemed extremely happy and in a joyful mood. So this time, I decided to be happy for their sake.

I got up from my seat and pulled Yukino and Minerva into a group hug. As I released, I smiled brightly and held their hands.

(Name): Good morning, guys!

They looked at me with confusion. I raised an eyebrow before pouting.

(Name): Oi, oi, we gotta be happy today! It's a 5 day trip, I tell ya!

I turned to Rogue and greeted him before fist bumping him. They all seemed to notice me trying hard to be happy. Being great friends, they played along too.

Rogue: Yeah, we're really excited.

Yukino: I can't wait to see how it looks~

Minerva: Guys, we're going and wrecking the place, okay? And we're gonna drown everyone at the beach!

I laughed and dragged them back to the classroom, making sure they dropped off their suitcases outside the room.

As I made my way to my seat, I checked off the remaining names before handing the page back to Mr. Jiemma.

Jiemma: Alright, so today's the trip and it seems the whole class is going! well we have a small class anyways... So 1 room shall be shared by 3 people. Well unfortunately, we don't have an equal number of boys and girls in this class. So for the first time, we're going to have to mix 1 girl with a pair of boys. Now hold on to your seats, I'll be announcing the groups now.