Day 3 - Scary

YO GUYS!
Idek
I legit dun even know what to write
WHAT I DO?
Sarry for nat updating in a while D;
Bleh
ANYWAYS! On with the chapter~

----------------------------------------

(Name)'s POV~

It was a regular morning. I woke up early and Tempester helped me with breakfast once again.

We were sitting at the tables. Grace being extra clingy onto Sting. The sight, once again, made my chest feel tight and stuffy. It's almost as if each passing day, Grace would become more suspicious yet more overly clingy. She'd also wink at other boys occasionally.

By now, it seems Sting doesn't even like her presence. He also probably noticed she was acting weird. I wouldn't blame him, Grace could be an F-girl/play girl.

At this point, she forced me to switch places with her so she could sit next to Sting.

Sting: (Name)?

(Name): What? Oh, yeah?

He snapped me out of my thoughts. I put on a smile and looked up at him.

Rogue: You okay? You weren't talking at all

My mouth formed an 'o' shape before waving him off, saying I was just thinking things through.

Yukino and Minerva stared at me weirdly. I looked back at them and sighed. Whispering quietly so only they could hear,

(Name): I'll tell you later

They nodded their heads slightly. I smiled and chowed down on breakfast with everyone.

~TIMESKIP~

Jiemma: You now have free time till lunch!

"WOO!"

"AYE, YO, COME OVER!"

I smiled at everyone and ushered them towards my hut room thing, where we decided we would hang out. As I unlocked the door, I allowed everyone in but noticed that Grace was missing.

(Name): Guys, do you know where Grace is?

They all looked at me and shrugged.

Minerva: Probably had something to do?

Rogue: Ye, most probably

I shrugged before closing the door behind me. Quite a while passed before we got a knock at the door.

They all looked at me and I readjusted my badge and scarf before standing up and opening the door. A male classmate was visible at the door.

Classmate: Uhh, so like we dropped some glass and none of us know how to clean it. And you being the Teacher's Assistant should know something, right?

I sighed and looked back at my friends.

(Name): Gimme a sec, guys

They gave me a thumbs up before I walked out the door and towards that classmate's hut thing.

(Name): You should know better than dropping glass

Classmate: I dunno, one of our classmates came over and made a mess so...

He shrugged and placed his hands behind his head. I let off the tiniest bit of Bloodlust, startling him a bit.

Classmate: Woah.. the hell?

(Name): This is not a joke

Classmate: Was that you?-

(Name): This is your room, right?