Chapter One- "Whos Mithzan?"

Your P.O.V.

I dropped my stuff in the guest room and turned around to my sister. "Thanks for letting me crash here for a bit, Jess."

She shook her head and smiled. "No problemo little sis!"

I chuckle. "I don't think IM the little sis..." I nudged her arm as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up! I know I'm short, m' Kay?" She laughs, and I laugh along with her.

Suddenly, a boy about three years old ran Into the room. It was my nephew, Joseph. I open my arms and smile. "Hey bud! Did you miss your Auntie?" I then give him a hug and tickle him, making him cutely laugh.

Aphmau smiles at her son. "You know he missed you, right?"

"And I missed him and his sister!" I let go of him and stand up. "Well, I'm gonna unpack."

"Alrighty then. Just tell me or Jason if you need anything." She then picked up her son.

"Auntie!" Joseph said, reaching his hand out.

"I'll see you in a bit Joe." I smile and kiss him on the forehead, making him smile. Then i back away as Jess walks out of the room.

I close the door and take out my computer and put it on the desk. Then, I open it up and open up Twitter. I looked on Aphmau's Twitter. I find one of her posts had a guy commenting on it, his username was Mithzan. I cocked my head to the side, wondering who the heck that guy was. I got from his Twitter that he was a YouTuber, but I wanted to know exactly WHO he was.

So is topped out of the room and went into the living room. There was Jessica sitting on the couch, playing with Julia. "Jess?" I say.

She looked up. "Yeah (y/n)?"

"Who's Mithzan?"

"He's my friend, his names Max. He's a good guy, and funny too! You should meet him sometime." My sister said, taking something out of Julia's hands.

"Oh okay." I then left the from, and went back to the room. I sat back on the desk chair and searched up "Mithzan" on YouTube. I found him and watched one of his Minecraft videos. I laughed a lot, and learned about some of his friends. It was cool channel... And I gotta admit, he was kind of... Cute.

"It would be cool to meet him..." I whisper to myself.

What I didn't know, is that I was going to meet him in just a few hours.