Chapter 9 - "Remember"

Max's P.O.V.

I gasped, not believing my eyes. "J - Julia??"

It couldn't be her.

It couldn't be her, taking my friends.

It can't be her.

"Hello Darling." I stared into her eyes, her cold, dark, insane, and familiar eyes. Suddenly, I felt hands grabbing at me as I was pulled inside, a door slamming behind me. Soon I was downstairs, thrown against the ground and hearing the yells of my caged friends.

"MAX!!" I hear (y/n) yell.

"Max, no!!" Adam and Barney gasp.

"Max, run!!" Ross insisted, fear in his eyes.

But it was too late.

They had already captured me.

I looked at all of them staring at me behind bars, feeling rough hands tie me up in a chair in a corner and facing all of my loved ones. I looked at them with worry and fear.

Suddenly, I saw a gash on Barney's arm, I filling with anger. "What did you do to him?!"

I stared at her familiar - no, evil - smile.  "Oh honey, he just needed some discipline." I heard the all-too familiar and evil words slip out of Julia's mouth.

"Let him go!! Let all of them go!" I demanded.

"Oh Maxie - let's talk about that later." She then kneeled down in front of me, laying a hand on my shoulders, which were moving from my struggle to escape. "Maxie, I need to ask you something."

"Stop acting so calm, you psycho!!" I yell. "Let us go!"

"Maxie, stop calling me names and listen." Julia says, completely ignoring me and staring at me with her ice blue eyes.

"Max, how do you know her?? She's crazy!" (Y/n) blurts out.

"(Y/n)!" I looked into her beautiful, scared (e/c) eyes. "Don't get her ma-"

But I was too late, Julia was already sprinting towards (y/n)'s cage, gripping her wrist.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again." The insane girl said through gritted teeth. Then in a single bound, Julia quickly turned (y/n)'s hand, everyone hearing a crack and the sound of my girlfriend screaming.

"No!!" I screamed as I saw (y/n) crying and gripping her broken wrist. "Don't touch her!! (y/n)!"

The girl turned to me, her stare vacant. "Why do you care about her? She is nothing. She is nothing compared to you." Suddenly, she smiled again. "So, about what i was gonna ask you. . ." Julia then kneeled down next to me again, holding my hand, despite my efforts to get away from her. "Will you run away with me?"

She couldn't be serious. "What?"

"Come on Maxie, lets do it. Leave this worthless life behind and lets BE together. Lets get out of this town and follow our dreams. That's what you always wanted right?" Another smile came - but more genuine. "Ever since last year, when you turned 16, you wanted to be a famous youtuber. Now you can be, with my help. You can finally become a youtuber!"