Chapter 3 - "Collab"

Max P.O.V.

"I'm finally gonna do it." I said to myself. "I'm gonna text (y/n). It's been a week, I know, but I couldn't bring myself up to it. Now, I am gonna do it." I brought up her contact and typed in one word;

Hey.

Immediately, she texted back.

Hi!

(M- Max  Y- you)

M- it's max.

Y- yeah, I know XD

M- XD

M- Hey, I was wondering, do you want to be in a would you rather with me, Ross, and a friend of ours named Shelby?

Y- sure! I'm subscribed to her. Shubble, right?

M- yeah!

Then, me and her tarted to talk about when we were gonna record, and what server we were gonna record on. Then, a few hours later, I was ready to record.

I came into the server and put my headphones on. I spoke into the microphone. "Is anyone there?"

"Yep!" I heard Shelby's high pitch voice.

"Yea." Ross said his trademark, making me roll my eyes.

"So! Max! Who's the fourth person that is going to be collabing with us?" Shelby asked, coming towards me in Minecraft.

"Well, ya might've heard of her, (y/c) (your channel)!"

"Oh, you mean aphmau's sis? Sweet!" Ross said.

"I heard of her!! She's an awesome youtuber!" Shubble said, clearly excited.

"Heheh... You mean ROSSOME."

I slapped my forehead. "Just stop, Ross." I said, making everyone laugh.

"User joined your channel." A robotic voice said through my headphones. I looked at the bottom of my computer screen and saw that (y/m) (your Minecraft) joined the game. I smiled and suddenly, (y/n) appeared in Minecraft.

"Hey (y/n)!" I say.

"Hi Max! Hi Ross!" She said, turning to Shelby. "And your Shelby, right?"

"Yeah! Nice to meet ya!" Shelby said. "Good job on a million!"

"Thanks!" Her Minecraft character looked at me. "So, Max, should we get started?"

"Yeah! Let's do it. Start in 3... 2... 1."

Your P.O.V.

After the video, me and Shelby exchanged numbers.

"Maybe you could be in my next diversity video!" She offered.

I smiled in real life. "That would be awesome!"

A few minutes later, Max and I made a sky wars video.

And something happened in that video that I would never forget.

We were doing solo, and there were only 4 people left. CowSlayer234, Cheeto-Lover, and Max and I. Both of the other players were raving about us being here. After all, a lot of minecrafters know who we are.

I got bow and arrows and then shot down CowSlayer234, who was building over to my island. He fell into the void, and soon, in the chat it said, CowSlayer234 was thrown into the void by (y/m).

"Hah!! Beat that, Max." I say, smirking.

"Oh, I will. I will...." I heard him say through my headphones. Suddenly, in the chat it said, Cheeto-Lover was killed by Mithzan.

"Nice!! But YOU WILL NEVAH DEFEAT MEH" I yell.

"OH YEA?" He shouted, and I suddenly heard the sound of a bow shooting and I got hurt. I looked to my left in Minecraft and saw him with an enchanted bow, shifting.

"Oh ho ho, THATS how ya want to play it? Well all righty then." I the shifted and shot him two times.

"HEY!" He shouted. I giggled. Then, I thought I heard him whisper, "Wow, even her laugh is cute."

That made me blush scarlet. "W-what?"

"N-nothing! I said... Um... You should be mute!" Max said."Because you should be nervous to lose!"

"O-okay." I then shot him two times and he died. I smirk. "Look who's talking."

"WHAT?? NO!" He yelled and I laughed. It sounded like I forgot all about his whisper, right?

Nope.

It was still fresh in my mind because I was wondering... Did he really think I was cute?