four | odym

"better things are coming

"better things are coming."
-unknown

-

I never really given much thought to how I'd die. Then again I never gave much thought to anything.

  Bleh! What is this twilight?! Gross.

  I shot up with a loud scream-wince. Pain shot up my back causing me to fall back in the laying position I was before. What I fell on was soft and plush. Like a bed.

  That's when I realized something. I was in a bedroom, but not my bedroom. Mine has purple walls while this room was all blue, and way cooler than mine.

  Clumsily I got out of the bed and checked myself

Clumsily I got out of the bed and checked myself. Good, no scars or injuries. My body's still in tact. The door was only a few feet away from where I was standing. I was on my way over there when I heard a 'beep'.

    "Good, you're up, child." I know that voice.

  I turned around and saw a hallow gram of that space fish, Saint Walker. Wait, wait. Wait just a damn minute. Since when were holograms invented?!

    "Saint Walker, where am I?" I asked a politely as possible. I didn't want to piss him off, then he might really feed me to his fish kids.

"Why you are in Odym. Where our headquarters is located." Saint Walker stood with amazing posture. His arm were folded behind his back as head moved around every once in a while.

"Our as in the Blue Lantern Corps?"

He nodded. "If you wish to know more about why you are here, meet me in the training arena in five minutes. A drone of mine is out front waiting."

The hologram glitches before disappearing all the together. There was so much running through my mind at the moment. Was this even real? Did I really get taken by this space person and brought to only God knows where?!