seven | no lead

"hope for the best, prepare for the worst, expect nothing

"hope for the best, prepare for the worst, expect nothing."
-unknown

-

artemis

  Robin and I arrived at the cave just in time to meet the rest of the team for another meeting. We were out patrolling the streets again hoping to find Chantelle. I was slowly loosing my mind because she was still out there probably being tortured and locked up.

It's been three days and we've found nothing that could give us a slight clue of where she was. Dick told me she went to the restroom that night, but she never came back to her seat. The movie was over and she still wasn't back.

Wally, Dick, and I checked the halls, the arcade, and I checked the women's bathroom on both sides. They were both empty. What I did find was her phone on the floor in one of the girls' bathroom. The screen was shattered. Evidence that she could've dropped her phone while being dragged away or when she was drugged.

The team doesn't know about it yet, but I have a good feeling they will soon. Batman knows everything apparently. Only me, Wally, Dick, and Robin knows at the moment. Wally was a big mouth, and just had to tell his best friend.

    "There has been recent kidnappings involving nine teenagers." Batman announced.

The screen pulled up nine pictures. One of them being Tell. I held back my gasp and simply looked away from the screen. So, she was kidnapped.

"There's no way The Joker or any other villain is behind this. The kidnappings were just too...clean."

"So, you're saying whoever kidnapped them are either very cautious about getting caught or they are ocd freaks?" KF asked.

Batman shook his head. "I'm saying whoever kidnapped them aren't villains, but they're probably not on the justice side either. These kids weren't kidnapped by one person."

The screen pulled up videos.

"These were the last time the teenagers were seen. All nine were places where cameras were installed. Watch."

The videos played all at once with no sound. They all were by themselves either walking to or from somewhere. Chantelle walked into the bathroom and just a minute or two later specks of blue lighting ignited through the openings of the bathroom door.

Same with the others in the other videos. This light had ignited, but they were all different colors. Blue, red, green, orange, white, yellow, violet, indigo, and black. After that none of them ever reappeared in the camera view.