Amber

All through high school, I been on my own, keeping to myself. No one had my back except one person, my best friend Nadia. Everyday I heard people saying rude things like," She's too dark that makes her ugly." I'm not gone lie that shit got to me and made me feel so unwanted. There was some days, I would just stare in the mirror thinking to myself " I'm ugly nobody likes dark girl." When I finally realized that I'm nun of those things that people called me was when I heard my name and I was in my cap and gown walking across that stage, hearing my father cheering me on. My mother died when when I was 4 years old from over dosing on crack. I could barely remember how she looked anymore. My dad always told me i looked just like her, but still fail to remember how she looked. A lot of people think I say these things for sympathy, but that's where there are wrong. The last thing I want is for people to feel sorry for me, or think my childhood was rough, it was actually the total opposite. Well my dad and I did live in a rough neighborhood, crime around every corner, but it didn't stop me from making to where I am now. My name is Amber Reed. I'm full Jamaican with dark, shiny, long , curly hair. I'm about 5"4. I have little curves , I have chocolate colored skin. I'm 23 years old. I now live in Beverly Hills.I am a makeup artist and I own my own hair salon and I'm working on a clothing line with my bestie Nadia. Now that I'm a successful businesswoman and I'm prettier than what I used to be from high school, everybody wants to know me and be friends, but funny thing is my heart is cold. I never thought about falling in love with anybody, except with my makeup brush and making and my salon plus making this cash lol.

.
.
.
.
.
short ahh chapter lol

how is it so far???

message me if you have any ideas