Q

You sit on your couch while watching one of your favorite tv shows when you hear music start playing. You turn around to see your boyfriend Brian Quinn playing with your stereo. He puts on Genghis Khan by Miike Snow and he turns around to look at you. You smile and switch off the tv so you can listen to the song, it's one of your favorites and you start singing. Brian walks over to you and starts singing along and then you both sing out the chorus "And I get a little bit genghis khan! I don't want you to get it on with nobody else but me, nobody else but me!" And when you two sing "nobody else but me" Brian points at himself and that makes you giggle. He sits next to you on the couch and once the song ends he leans in and kisses you, he ends up smiling in the kiss because he loves you so much. You smile and then break away and you tell him that you love him and he pulls you into his arms ending with you two cuddling on the couch.

*this is one of mine cause I love that song and I keep thinking about Q.. Lol, comment if you want your own, I can make it where you name is in the place of "you" or you can have it for the reader, whatever ya want. Just give me a joker and a setting 😊*