Sal

I work at the citys zoo as an assistant to the head zoo keeper. She told me that today the zoo was going to have some guys from a popular tv show come visit the animals today so she ask for me to be there when they come to help. She told me to be here around 6pm when guests start to leave cause it closes at 6:30pm. Right now it's only 30 til 6 so I decide to just hang around and get the animals relaxed. Sherri, my boss told me that she's heading out to the entrance to get the guests. I realized I didn't even bother with asking what TV show these guys were from. They could be from what? The Walking Dead, Sherlock, etc. I began to get a little nervous but then after a bit I heard voices and then Sherri came out from the gate followed by four guys and two guards. I  smiled as they approached then dropped my smile slightly as I realized who these guys were. They were those guys on that hilarious prank show I watched constantly called "Impracticsl Jokers" I smiled widely as each one shook my hand and I recognized each one by name but didn't say anything about being a fan, I didn't wanna seem ordinary and corny. The guys were obviously excited to meet the animals so Sherri wasted little time, she was only gonna show them the four that they "adopted" to help, the funds for these animals were slightly going down so we started resorting to lil fundraisers. Murr had a ferret (which of course he would've) joe had a panda cub, Q had a Lemur, and Sal had a leopard cub. They each got to meet their little adoptions and they all looked so cute, they were excited and it was nice to see the animals have a little bit of playtime outside of their pens. We could only let one animal out at a time so we watched each joker have some time, When we got to Sal, he about died because he was overwhelmed on how cute the little leopard cub was. I couldn't help but giggle because I had a soft spot for Sal on the show, he was just like me in a lot of traits and he was one of the funnier ones. He looked up at me cause he heard me laugh and smiled back at me and I blushed slightly. The guys were talking while Sal was with his lil guy and I went to talk to Sal. He asked me "what's this little guy or girls name?" And I replied " her name is River" Sal smiled and said "well that's a unique name" I smiled and nodded. The little leopard was purring while laying in Sal's arms. Sal laughed and said "they literally seem like house cats" I laughed slightly and nodded my head again. Sal got a hand free and reached out to shake mine and he introduced himself and I introduced my self to him. Once it was time to put the cub up me and Sal already had plans meet up this weekend at this new restaurant in the city. We exchanged numbers and the other guys were smiling because their boy was finally getting digits. After they left, Sal messaged you immediately and said "Hey it's Sal, thanks so much for letting us see our little ones today. I had a lot of fun and it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you this weekend. Since we both have iphones, would you like to facetime later?" You reply "yeah of course anytime, and yeah I'd love to facetime" you feel your heart swell and you start to giggle. You were so surprised about all that happened today and you go to lock up some things up so that you can leave to go home. You were really excited for this would've been really boring weekend to what could be the best weekend you've had in a long long time. You facetime with Sal later for 4 hours straight and he seems to really really be into you and that excites you so much because Sal is such a cool person and you love to talk to him.

*eh that was a sal imagine... Not sure if I wanna do first person and so sorry if you don't really like this one. I'm the type of go with the flow writer. Just type stuff as it comes into my thoughts and just check back later for text mess ups.*