Sal

You walk into the corner bookstore and go to the children's fiction aisle. You were there to pick up some books up for your best friends 7 year old. While you browse the books you can't help but notice another person standing in the same aisle. You look over to see a guy with black curly hair wearing glasses. He's attractive so you try not to stare for too long. He doesn't seem to be paying any attention while looking deep in thought at some nursery books. You think "maybe he's married and he just had a kid or maybe expecting". You get lost in thought and don't even realize that this same guy is trying to ask you permission to grab a book that you're standing in front of you. You step back and smile say "yeah of course, sorry" he smiles and grabs the book and steps back from. He goes to turn around but then stops and says "you're looking at kids books... do you happen to know any good ones for a 7 year old? I'm supposed to babysit my niece tonight and my sister says she likes to be read to before bed" you laugh and say "Hey i'm babysitting a 7 year old tonight too, what's her personality like?" the man laughed and said "She's quiet but loud when she really wants to be, she likes adventures, she likes to play soccer..." you smile  and say "Maybe try the adventure books if she likes adventures or if she really likes soccer, get her a book on that" The man smiled and said "Alright, thank you..." you smile and say "My names Y/N" and extend your hand. The man smiles and says "Sal" he draws back his hand and then turns and walks away. You turn back towards the books you were looking at and then make two quick choices after a few seconds and then head over to the comic books. You look through the graphic novels and then decide to check out. When you reach the checkout line, there's 2 people in front of you. You stand patiently only to hear someone behind you say "I think I found good ones" You turn around to see that guy named Sal. You smile and say "Whatdya pick?" Sal hands you a copy of the Hobbit and Mary Poppins. You laugh and say "Yeah these'll definitely do" Sal smiles and says "Thank you again" You smiled and then it's your turn to checkout. You checkout and then head outside. You start walking towards your best friends apartment when you hear someone call for you. You turn around to see Sal jogging to catch up to you. You stand a little confused until he reaches you and says "Uh.. I know we just met... but you think maybe we could meet up again for some coffee or if you don't like coffee, maybe some lunch?" You smile widely and nod your head and then Sal says "Great, could I have your number?" You laugh and then pull out your phone and then he takes out his and you exchange number quickly. Sal looks down at his phone with a smile on his face and then you say "Well I have to get going, but call me later" Sal smiles and says "For sure, goodbye Y/N" you two part ways and you can't help but keep the biggest grin on your face on the way to your best friends apartment.

*girl meets boy in bookstore 🙄 I know 😂*