Chapter 2- Quarrels at the Crack of Dawn

I really have to tell you all how truly sorry I am. I totally have been slacking on this story, which some of you seemed to really enjoy (thank you so so much for that by the way!!!). I am honestly going to try to update more frequently, but it's not really easy for me. I know what I want to happen in the story, but when I created it in the beginning, I didn't think the whole original plot through before I published it (how gryffindor of me), so some of the scenarios I want to happen, are going to need some redoing. So without further ado, and much OVERDUE, I hope you enjoy chapter 2 (lololol that triple rhymed).

Spells in this chapter:
Locomotor Mortis- leg-lock curse
Finite Incantatem- general counterspell
Sonorus- amplifying charm

♡ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘

Sadie's POV

Another morning, another way to take me out of my wonderful slumber, and into the harsh reality of...

school.

I reluctantly hopped out of bed, and shivered after the warmth of my comforter left my body. I looked at the clock, where the big and little hand met at 6. Since I had an hour and a half to get ready for breakfast, I decided to wake up the troll that had been snoring to the left of me, Emily.

I'm such a sweet friend, aren't I?

I crept over to her bed, carefully avoiding the the creaky, wooden floor boards, which could sabotage my deliciously evil plan. I looked over to see her laying on her left side, which she always seemed to be laying on, her left leg outstretched, and her right revealed over the covers, hugging them snuggly. I hovered over her face, now halfway covered by my own shadow, as she looked finally at peace, and deep in an oasis of serenity.

That's about to change, I thought devilishly, as I snuck one of her pillows off of her bed, and quickly but firmly,

whacked her square in the face!

"Victory is mine!" I exclaimed, dancing on the hard wood floor, now making all of the noise I wanted to. She was taken aback, almost falling off of the bed. She groaned groggily before yelling quite loudly, "Bloody hell Sadie! What was that for?"

"Your snoring. Do your ancestors have some kind of nasal condition?" I questioned playfully, while smirking. "No, but you can say hello to yours, because you're a dead woman!" She replied, jumping off of the bed right away, now charging straight for me. "Oh Merlin, I'm so scared!" I joked, putting my hands on my face, as her own face turned red, clearly angry, and not ready to deal with my quirks at the crack of dawn.

"You will be, when you don't wake up until next week in the hospital wing!" She says, with crazy eyes that she still has to force open, due to the fact that she would much rather be sleeping than attempting to quarrel with me right now. As you can tell, Emily is not a morning person.

Just as she turned around her bed, ready to whip out her wand, I yelled, "Locomotor Mortis!" and watched as her legs locked together and she fell helplessly to the floor. She quickly shouted, "Finite Incantatem!" and sprung back up from the ground. She grabbed the pillow that was nearest to her, and aimed straight for my face, flinging the pillow, when-

"OUCH!"

Yelled an all too familiar red head from across the room. I had unexpectedly dodged the pillow Emily had flung at full speed, and it just so happened to hit Lily Evans. Right in the face.