Back At School

Aiyanaa

I sat silently in the back of Health Class or better known as Sex Ed. It was mandatory for students to take this class so here I am. I waited patiently for my turn to present my project and when it came I walked to the front of the class immediately making everyone go silent.

Gina:What is she going to teach us? How to become a successful porn star?

Everyone in class laughed at that and I rolled my eyes.

Aiyanaa:Bitch ask your boyfriend how does it feel to sleep with a porn star

I shot back making ever say ooooo. The teacher raised her hand up and hushed the class.

Teacher:Miss Lewis you may start

Aiyanaa:My Project is about why I think having children is just a lesson parents learn from.

As I went to continue on with my Project Project the who Senior Gym Class walked in.

Teacher:Take a seat in the back. Everyone the Seniors are here because their gym class has been canceled and I offered to keep them here with me. Now Miss Lewis continue.

I looked at everyone in the class spotting Chres and his clique sitting in the back on their phones. I rolled my eyes again and looked at my paper.

Aiyanaa:The day I began writing my project I felt that I should have evidence of why I believe Children are just a lesson for their parents to learn from. As I was reading the bible I came across a story that has been around for ages and almost everyone knew it but no one quite understood it Adam and Eve.

The sound of my voice caught the attention of all of the Seniors and they all looked up from their phones and at me. Chres let off a slight smile and I looked back at my paper.

Aiyanaa:The story says that Adam and Eve ate a fruit that God forbid them to eat therefore making them sinners. The story goes deeper than that.

Gina:I'm sorry but isn't it against school policy to discuss the bible in class?

Gina smirked at me then looked at the teacher.

Teacher:Actually yes it is but it is against class rules to tell out in class as well. Now please continue Miss Lewis.

Aiyanaa:The devil tricked eve to have sex with her and taking her forbidden fruit her virginity or her cherry. Then Eve went to Adam and showed him how to have six. They became aware of what the body parts can do. That's why they hid their privates when God came. The punishment had to fit the crime. Therefore showing them that it hurts to bare kids and how the man has to provide for his family.

Teacher:Very good Miss Lewis

The class clapped for me as Gina raised her hand and the Teacher called on her.

Gina:I still don't understand what she's talking about. Why would the bible paint the image of an apple in our heads if it wasn't a fruit at all?

Teacher:Exactly! Now for part 2 of this assignment I want you to take you ideas and your research and make me a sculpted replica of what you read aloud today.

Gina:*Sarcastic* Oh great

I handed in my paper and walked to my desk sitting down. As I walked some of the guys whistled loudly and I rolled my eyes.

Teacher:Use the rest of this class period to sketch out your drawing

I did exactly as directed. With school almost being over I have to get my grades up or I have to attend Summer School. As I sketched I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up and saw Chres's friend Craig.