Chapter 5: Nightmares

Warning! Depictions of rape. Read at your own risk!

"You are nothing but a little shit," Sebastian growled. He had Ciel's face pushed down into the mattress, and he could feel the demon's erection against his back.
"G-get off of me," the boy cried, struggling for his life.
"No no, my sweet. I am going to ravish you. I am going to eat you."
Ciel let out a scream as his hair was yanked back, nails racking down his spine.
"S-Sebastian, please....no..." he kept begging and begging, but the demon ignored him.
A tongue ran along the side of his neck, his trousers being pulled down. Sebastian was going to rape him...he was going to defile his body.
"P-please..."
Sebastian bit into that pale shoulder, sinking his teeth into the flesh until he drew blood.
"I am going to fuck you so hard, master."
Sebastian sunk his teeth in more, and Ciel let out a throat shredding scream.

He woke up in his bed. The young earl was drenched in sweat and tears.
"Young master?" Sebastian came bursting in through the door. He looked very worried. The butler ran to Ciel's side, pulling him into his arms.
"Ciel, are you okay?"
The boy tensed when Sebastian hugged him. It was just a dream. Stop being stupid. Sebastian would never hurt me.
"It was a bad dream. Nothing more," replied Ciel. He pulled away from his demon, not wabtung to look him in the eyes. Why would he dream of something like that?
"Do you wish to talk about it?" Sebastian pushed his master's hair from his eyes.
"You are sweating terribly, it must have been a horrific dream. "
"A nightmare," said Ciel. He wiped his face and pursed his lips. "It is not something I want to remember."
"Alright," Sebastian said softly.
"Do you need anything?"
Ciel shook his head. "No. Please...leave me alone."
The demon looked at Ciel, worried. He wanted to be alone, but he was reluctant to allow this.
"Is that an order?"
Ciel closed his eyes and curled into himself. "Yes," he whispered.
Sebastian nodded and left the young lord to himself. He will admit that he is very worried, but if bocchan wanted to be alone, then perhaps it was for the best. Sebastian did not know much of humans, so Ciel was the expert in this situation. He just hoped he made the right decision.

Ciel let out shaky breaths. For the demon to come in immediately after his dream made it all the more real for a moment. He will admit it, he was frightened for a second. But Sebastian wouldn't do that to him. He would never abuse him. The boy felt weak and dizzy. He pressed on his arms, which stung terribly.
He grabbed his knife from under the pillow and pulled up his sleeves.
With tears and a deep breath, Ciel cut across his wrist. A wonder how he missed the vein. Blood seeped at the shallow cut. It was black in the moonlight that leaked through the window. It was beautiful.
He cut again, and again. It felt good. He enjoyed this, in a way. It made him numb inside, and that felt wonderful.
The young man pulled up his nightshirt and slashed a line on his thigh. Oh how glorious it felt. He cut his right thigh six more times, before finally stopping. He was breathing in deep breaths as he walked to the bathroom, washing the blood from the knife. He took a washcloth and wiped away the blood from his arm and thigh. It stung, it burned. It felt like little fire ants biting him.
He took the soiled washcloth and dumped it in the laundry shoot. Hopefully Mey-Rin would not question it when she washed the laundry.

With a hazy mind and burning limbs, Ciel crawled into bed and closed his eyes.

I am sorry if the rape part bothered you! I felt it was necessary. I applaud you for reading this far! I promise it will get more interesting after this! And the chapters will be more detailed. :)
~Sebaschan