Endings of the Beginnings:

Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.

         His name was the only thing following the images of Tom's bloody battered body laying in a puddle of gasoline as the smoke licked around his body.
A whimper escaped me but it was muffled by the flithy gag that Henry had stuffed in my mouth. I tried not to shift because everytime he took a turn too roughly the restraints cut into my wrist. I could already feel the blood trickling down my wrist.
I was hopeless.
He had taken everything from me.
My sight.
He had blinded folded me.
My hearing.
Filling my ears with BITCHES AND WHORES.
My freedom.
My heart.
My hope.
Tom.
Even without the blind fold all I would see would be Tom's b----
Suddently the bus came to a abrupt stop causing more blood to flow more freely down my wrists.
All falls silent.
Suddenly I hear a streech of metal and rough hands dig deep into my dislocated shoulder causing tears to flow as quickly as the blood.
I'm airborne...for what feels like a century. Before I hit the ground landing on my bad...everything. Waves of agony roll up and down my body cause me to scream out.
      He roughly removed the blindfolds from me before pulling my head forward. His racid breathe puffed in my face.
"You stupid. Filthy. Little", he snarled,"BITCH!". With the word Bitch he punicated it with a blow to the head. I couldn't even cry out when my head collided on a rock.
Rock.
Too large to be a rock.
A shiver went through my body.
A tomb stone.
Trying to scramble away scraping my palms on broken glass,screaming pleading for help mercy, slapping him in face before he clapped his hands over my ears.
    The last thing I saw was dirty, steel toe boots with droplets of blood.
Tom's blood.
Tom.

Jenny Creeks.

Donna Sharkey.

Tania Trurks.

Naoki Serizava.

Jackie O'Neal.

Sherry Cassell.

Names on the tombs....but one caused my blood to run cold.
Cholé Bolden.
Cholé.
Bolden.
Thats me.
This is where it all ends.
Tears streamed steadily down my cheeks. I shifted and the ropes cut even deeper into my torn skin.
My rols rolled franticly in their sockets trying to keep Him in view.
He was kneeling in front of the head stone of Sherry Cassell, his shoulders ever so slightly before he brought himself to full height squaring his shoulders.
"Sherry".

Cassell.
" So Loé",he whispered quietly as he kneeled down in front me. I tried to get further away from him only to feel my back scape something rough
Tree bark.
He must have tied me to a tree. Tightly.
He reached in his poket and I flinched away whimpering. He pulled out his cell phone with one hand and he stroked my tears away with callused fingertips.
"Please".
He just stared at me, silently stroking my cheek before he looked down at his phone.
He sighed quietly,"I'm kinda disappointed in Tom. First, he falls for this little", he gripped my face in a bruising grip causing me to scream out," bitch. Then he fails to survive. Fucking waste", he roughly shoves me away knocking my head agaisnt the tree.
He strolled over to the headstone he kneeled in front of earlier.
"He takes after you", he spat at the grave," Pathetic little BITCH. Allowing himself to get manipulated by this little bitch".

Fails to survive.
Tom. Dead?
Images of his charred body played in my head. His face twisted up in pain. His voice broken and cracked from the smoke and screaming calling out for me.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom.
Tom. My Tom.

I didn't feel anything but the pain of losing Tom. As if I was next to him holding his hand as the flames ate away at him.
I didn't feel his fists,weapons of rage, beating a beat of rage into my body. I couldn't even raise my hands to protect myself. I just sagged against the tree blood leaking out of dozens of wounds on my body begging and wishing for the end to come.
Soon.

If I had arrived ten minutes earlier.
If I had even arrived two minutes earlier.
Maybe I wouldn't be here.
Dying at the hands of a madman.
Opposed to dying a quick and painless death.
Opposed to death beating on all the doors only to be hindered by bolt locks of life.
Does it compare to losing Tom.

Tom.

"No!", He shouted as threw  ice cold water on my face causing me to cry out.
He reached out roughly gripped my face, digging his finger nails into my bruise skin.
"No I'm gonna do you nice and slow. The same way I did Sherry. I loved Sherry. Yeah I didn't know I was capable if that either. I was happy just touch crazy but madly in love. Then Tom was born. I was over the moon. I had it all I had the love of my life and a baby boy. But of course she had to go and fuck everything up. I found her sneaking around with another man. She tried to leave in.the middle of the night. Abandoning me and my son. For another man. But good me and bad for her I was a step ahead of her. Only trouble was I found not one but two bodies on my hands. Soon Tom was helping me with the girls. He was in my corner before you came along. He is my son. True and true. He is We."
I raised my head weakly and by some miracle I croaked.
"He is nothing like you".
"Oh we will see".
With that he raised his fist and brought it down on my temple.
My last thought was about Tom.