Andrew Swims away.....

Hey guys this is the first time I write a funny story..... I hope it makes you laugh and let's begin (O.o)

So Master Chef starts off again, and Chef Ramsay awaits the contestants with the other chefs in the kitchen.  And so the first contestant Andrew comes in, he looked more nervous than a whore in church, he didn't know what he wanted to cook because Ramsay's glare was so Intense he forgot everything and was just a little way from shitting his pants, so then he set his mind on cooking rice and salmon. And so he started cooking, he started off with his rice and forgot all about his Salmon which was obviously, not supposed to be raw! So two minutes were left and Andrew just realized that there was this huge piece of uncooked fish sitting right beside his rice, he starts freaking out, his hands trembling and his forehead dripping with sweat, he threw the uncooked fish on top of the rice and called it a day. "TIME IS UP!!" Shouted Ramsay.  Now came the Time to serve his dish, he took his dish up to the judges table, and to his power of bad luck Chef Ramsay was the first one to taste it.

Andrew grew nervous, Chef Ramsay grinned handing Andrew the knife and said "well if you don't mind cutting this for me..?" Ramsay pointed to the uncut salmon, so as Andrew reached for the knife, chef Ramsay took the opportunity to grab the fish and SLAP it across poor Andrew's face "THIS! IS! RAAAWW!!" He shouted angrily

THE END