Looks like Bob can't always fix it

Hablublublu not important blah blah author note something something ok part 2 here we go!

After Andrew it was Bob's turn to cook and impress the judges with the food that he will be preparing, so he and only him can claim the title of 'THE' Master Chef, and to show Chef Ramsay that he was indeed capable of earning the title of 'THE' Master Chef, the only thing that the judges didn't know was that he was a professional Chef that used to work at one of the fanciest restaurants, he confidently went ahead and started preparing his dish so skillfully that even Chef Ramsay was surprised by it, and let me tell you that doesn't happen often. Bob was done plating his dish 5 minutes before the timer stopped he then took his dish up to the judges table, the first judge complimented his dish and said that it was perfect, so he went on to the next chef and he also said that it was fantastic and that the chicken was done perfectly, but when he went up to Gordon Ramsay and set the plate in front of him, Ramsay grinned almost immediately when he noticed that everything was there, so he looked at bob and put his hands up in the air and applauded Bob for his work.

Later that day....

Bob was at home sitting down on his living room's sofa his feet up on the coffee table and his ego inflated larger than a hot air balloon, he then heard a tapping noise coming from his room, he got off the sofa and went to investigate what that noise was, and when he opened the door he saw something that shook him to the core.
A live chicken walking around his room and on the walls were chicken pieces stuck together to form the word 'RAW' and there was a letter neatly placed on his bed, he went ahead picked it up and opened it, the letter read "OI YA FACKIN DONUT THE CHICKEN WAS SO RAW THAT IT WALKED ALL THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE YA DUMBFACK! SEEMS LIKE BOB CANT ALWAYS FIX IT NOW CAN HE?!" And from that day on Bob's brain rewired itself and now Bob is a chicken.

THE END