Old times

(im just redoing the recent chapters cuz i re-read them and knew i could have done a better job so here you go!)

The hallucinations are too much for one with a shitty backstory and only few people she is able to trust. Everyone gone in an instant.

Dust: this is getting boring *stops the hallucinations* why not have a cup of tea with me ad catch up

Hana: *on the ground* why the hell do i want to do that?!

Dust: *goes to the only table in the room and sits down, he shrugs* i can tell you a couple of secrets about your eyes... *sips tea*

Hana: *she looks up and slowly sits down opposite of Dust*

Dust: *his eyes glow and he chuckles* ho ho ho... what a shit future you will have...

Hana: get to the paint Dust.

Dust: *leans back and taps the side of his head* these. *smirks* are so awesome!

Hana: What... *she hesitates* what can they do...?

Dust: lets see.... see the future, past, trigger hallucinations of people past and future too... *chuckles* that emotion thing they call, its just tricking the mind.

Hana: and.... *she looks down* how.. do you get rid of them...

Dust: oh... *leans in* so you want to get rid of your identity, do you?

Hana: all i am is a monster with these eyes...

Dust's bloodlust exploded and pounced on Hana

Dust: i can get rid of your eyes! just let me gouge them out of your skull!!

he laughed wickedly and started to put his hands around her face until a figure walked into the door and Dust suddenly stops

Dust: ha... don't you use that trick on me. *he stood up and turned to the figure*

???: so i can make you stop *he paused and looked over at Hana* where... did you find her... *he walked up towards Hana*

Hana: *rubbing her eyes and trying to get over the shock from dust* who... are you...?

???: its... its jake...

he looked like Jake just older, more buff and still had those beautiful golden eyes. He still had the scruffy hair, and his voice broke

Hana: damn it Dust is this another hallucination? *looks away from jake*

Dust: i wish *huffed*

Jake: its actually me *he places his hand on her shoulder*

Hana: this is not right..... you are dead, just a part of my imagination! *she stood up quickly and hit her head on the table*

Jake: easy tiger....

Jake helped Hana up, when she looked him in the eyes again she started to cry, not tears of happiness or sadness, but guilt. Jake pulled her in for a hug at the same time her crew came in...

Koko: Hana! *separates Hana and Jake and hisses* who the hell are you?

Jake: uh Hana... is this your boyfriend....? *he said a bit sad*

Hana unable to say anything still crying

Koko: B-b-b-boyfriend!!?? *he blushed intensely*

Amethyst: *comes running in* what the hell..?

just how everything is places seemed comical. Dust pouting in the corner, Hana crying, Koko blushing and the new guy looking jealous.

Amaya: what the hell....?

it took at least 30 min to calm everyone down in the end, Hana was able to talk and fill everyone in what happened.

Koko: so this is you dead childhood boyfriend....

Jake: yep....

Amethyst: and dust tried to gouge your eyes out...

Hana: yep....

Silver: and you forgiven Hana that easily, I'm impressed.

Jake: she thought i was dead.... i would have tried to escape too if Hana died in front of me.

Hana: which reminds me... *turns to dust* how was this possible?

Dust: *chuckles* i just got the golden eyes and well, i tried them out on you! *laughs hysterically* isn't this nice, almost like the good old times but with more people!

Jake: ha... good old times......

Hana: yea......