Chapter 4 - Pushing the right buttons

---Ian’s POV---

My eyes flashed over the delirious crowd as they all jumped and danced in tune to the music before I had to look back to my hands again. The club was brimmed to the max and tips had been flowing in from every direction as I worked swiftly but diligently, giving the people their orders with a few flips and twirls of the glasses before going to the next order.

Red and blue lights flashed over my face while I effortlessly finished another order and pushed the drinks towards the four girls, all of them fanning themselves whilst talking animatedly to the other, sipping from their cool drinks.

“Crowded tonight!” A customer tried to yell over the music whilst waiting for his drink. I smiled at the regular and nodded before motioning my head towards the poster, which revealed our theme on every Saturday.

“New theme and looks like it’s a craig idea.” I smiled, looking at all the flashy colors being thrown around. Every customer had received a small pouch of glow-in-the-dark spray-paints and they were all busy spraying them to each other, creating colorful mixes under the lights.

I laughed and closed my eyes when the regular got sprayed by his friends, several drops of the fluorescent green paint landing on my face. “Ian!.” Turning around, I was confused to see Liam standing behind my bar with Ethan, a new bartender. “Can you take over the bar in the VIP section? I need to keep my eye on this kid here.”

Ethan flushed at being called a kid and I simply nodded; it was best to just agree, judging by the stern look Liam had every time he glanced at Ethan. “Sorry guys, thanks for coming to the club!” I said to the rest of my customers before hopping over the counter, instantly getting sprayed in the face.

Luckily the paint could be removed with some water and soap. Some tool bumped into me, almost groping me before he continued dancing with his friends, which laughed at his drunken dance. I simply rolled my eyes and slipped past the doors that led to the raised balcony.

As soon as I entered the private section, the craziness from the party below seemed to have dulled to a certain extend; the people here wore more expensive outfits or simply wanted to have a more private room to party in. before I could get to my booth, I felt a now more familiar presence behind me.

“Couldn’t wait to see me huh?” Sebastian teased as I snorted in amusement and hopped over the counter, shrugging out of my ruined shirt and gripped the pair of reserve white button ups from under the counter. Liam had stashed several shirts for the employees, in case our clothes were soaked or ruined.

“Comes from the sham that has been here every single one of me working hours for the last week.” I snorted, smirking when Sebastian merely chuckled, his eyes quickly scanning over my bare chest while I buttoned it up. The zing burning through my blood because of the lust in his eyes was new to me.

Then again, Sebastian had been flirting and teasing me all week, and I had begun to relax around him as I got to know him better. He owned a fashion company and produced his own clothing line plus a fashion magazine called Fashion Point. He had even told me that a few models had been fired recently because they were spying for another company.