•twenty•

Hiiiii.
Totally hasn't been almost two months since I updated.
What?
That's crazy.
NEW COVER
Because why not?
PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END.
Enjoy this short update

Lucas

Exactly where we left off with him last time

Why is this blonde here?
Why doesn't she seemed so shocked to see me here?

"Riley is in room 2021." I say no more to this girl in front of me. None are necessary.

After a lap around Central Park my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer with a voice crack.

"Thank you bitch of a girlfriend for me will ya'? Riley was awake for an hour until she came in. Then she's passed out and the doctors rushed me out of the damn room! Hope she's worth it."

There was a long pause before Farkle spoke again.

"You better fucking hope she wakes up or you'll have hell to pay Friar." With that the line is dead.

The rain begins to pour. My heart begins to pound. The sprint toward the hospital seems shorter than sprinting away. Hang on Riles. I'm coming.

A|N

Hey everyone. Hope this update has decent grammar. Not what I wanted to say. What I wanted to say is:

THIS BOOK WILL BE OVER BY 10/31/16! I AM NOT CHANGING IT AGAIN.
I've just lost interest but can't leave with out it being done.
I am so close.
The sequel will most likely be cancelled or postponed. Thanks for understanding.
Vote
Comment
Share?
PLEASE share your thoughts.
I'd love to hear the comments you have.
Thanks😂😊

Also! If you like the anime/manga Fairy Tail & Pokémon then you'll be as obsessed with the image in the media as much as I am! Added bonus: you are my new best friend.
COMMENT Below if you want😂