One

You sat in annoyance, hearing the horrid sound of a pencil being tapped against a desk repeatedly. You rolled your eyes and stared out the window.

"[Y/n], if you have a problem then step out of my class." The teacher said, gaining your attention.

"Sorry for disrupting." You apologized half heartedly.

Disrupting without speaking at all?

You've officially reached a new all time low in your teacher student relationship. You pretended to take notes but, in reality you were noting certain quotes or phrases  you could possibly use in a new novel. You weren't very interested in school work. It was fairly easy. Any moron could ace a test in that horrible class.

The lunch bell rang and students immediately stood up, packing up. Everyone shut out the teacher as he frantically yelled over the conversations about tonight's homework. You got up and shoved money into your pocket then, made your way towards the cafeteria.

"[Y/n]!" A girl's voice yelled.

You let out a sigh and stopped in your tracks. You heard the steps of multiple pairs of feet until a small group of girls were surrounding you. They seemed to be younger than you, first years perhaps.

"May I help you?" You asked.

A brunette stepped forward, not meeting your gaze and fiddling with her fingers.

"W-We noticed that you were close to Oikawa and w-" You cut her off.

"I'm stopping you right there." You interjected. "I'm not a messenger or the owner of a dating site. If you like him, tell him yourself. I won't set you guys up. Now, I'm going to have a nice lunch in the cafeteria. Good day."

You turned on your heel and waltzed into the loud cafeteria. You spotted the table filled with familiar faces and headed straight towards it.

"[Y/n]!" The messy haired brunette practically squealed.

"Food." You said.

Iwaizumi pushed a tray towards your direction. You nodded and handed him some money.

"Why do you never buy your own lunch [Y/n]?" Kindaichi asked.

"I don't have time. I'm constantly asked to be a wingman for stupid girls to get close to a certain someone." You glanced at Oikawa then, looked back at Kindaichi. "I also hate waiting and lines."

You slid next to Oikawa and took a seat. You picked up a plastic fork and began your lunch. The lunch period always seemed brief. If consisted of the volleyball team ranting on about other teams or something stupid that Oikawa had done and will never live down.

The bell rang and you let out a relieved sigh. You took your tray to the garbage and threw everything into the proper bins them, set the tray on top of the stack of other trays.

"Oooo! He recycles." You heard a girl tease her friend. You looked back at the two and the shorter girl turned an unnatural shade. You shoved your hands in your pockets and walked back to your class.