Three

The men's locker room reeked of body odor and many different types or deodorant. You were immersed in the notes on the players that you had taken.

"Can you even be in here [Y/n]? You aren't even a full man." Oikawa teased.

"My sex does not concern you. Plus, it's not like I would come onto garbage like you. Even someone like me has standards."

Iwaizumi practically choked on water.

Oikawa teared up and pulled you into his arms, your face pressed against his naked chest.

"You're brutal [Y/n]!" He cried.

"Just get dressed." You said, running your fingers down his stomach then, pushing him away. The brunette turned a light shade of pink and watched your fleeting form, exit into the gym.

You heard the squeak of athletic shoes against the floor, followed by the sound of the ball making contact with the floor. You watched Kyoutani practice his serves without his knowledge. You slowly snuck up on him. Soon, you were directly behind the blonde.

"Don't bend your arm like that." You spoke up. He didn't turn to look at you. So, you stepped behind him and put your hands on him, fixing his form. One of your hands worked away at fixing his arm while the other unconsciously rested on his waist..

He felt his skin burning beneath your touch. His mind was pondering rather than actually listened to your helpful information. You pulled away and he almost whimpered at the loss of warmth.

"You didn't get that." You said, disappointed. He shook his head.

"No, I didn't."

-

Your bag was slung over your shoulder. The cool night breeze blew and sent shivers down your spine. Your teeth were chattering. The walk home after practices was always miserable. You felt something draped over your shoulders. You looked up to see your familiar dog-like companion.

He was walking at the same pace as you.

"Hey stranger." He said, attempting to be friendly. It kind of creeped you out how he was actually being nice, especially to you.

"It's not enough." You stated. Your skin felt frost bitten. You then wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your face into his uniform shirt. He felt your hands slip through the buttons. Your cold hands were pressed against his warm midsection. You almost moaned at the warm surface.

There was no conversation between the two of you. In all honesty, it wasn't even awkward. You actually liked the fact that you could be around someone who was comfortable with making no effort trying to converse at all. Being around Kyoutani made you feel at ease despite his tough aura.

"I'll walk you home. You can never be too careful at night." He spoke up.

"I can handle myself." You piped up.

"I know you can but, two against one would be better." He backed himself up.

You sighed and nodded in protest.

The two of you walked in the frosty night, slowly approaching your lifeless household. You stopped at the porch and let go of him.

"Thank you." You hesitantly said.

Kyoutani nodded. You rubbed your arms, noticing that you still had his jacket on. You began to take it off but, he stopped you from doing so.

"Just give it back to me eventually."

"Oikawa will talk if I come to school with your jacket." You said with a raised eyebrow.

"It's fine. Let him talk."

You let out a breath and pulled the fabric tighter around yourself. Your stomach twisted and turned then, you just thought 'screw it' and walked back towards him. You wrapped your arms around the unnatural blonde boy. He tended up but then rested his hands on your waist.

"Goodnight." You whispered, parting from him and disappearing inside your home.