Annabella and the beautiful girl

Chapter 9
Today was the most important day ever. I went to the swimming pool and I saw this beautiful girl that had long red hair. I went to the toilets to get changed and then I went to the deep end to jump of the diving board. I saw the girl with long red hair again as I kept staring at her then... I bumped into her as I was in shock! We both said "sorry" for bumping into each other then Isabella asked "What's your name?" she replied. "My names Annabella" as Annabella asked "What's your name?" As it went sight for a moment then I said "My names Isabella glad to meet you" Annabella said "glad to meet you to Isabella". I asked Isabella to come over to my house tomorrow after school. Isabella said "Sure" Annabella said "Ok see u tomorrow at 5:00pm". It was the day that Isabella was coming over to my house, I got up ready for school but when school finished I walked home then Isabella was at the door Knock Knock!!! I opened the door and I saw Isabella she looked cuter then ever. I said "Hello Isabella come in". I took her into my bedroom and we sat down on my bed and I started to stare at her and she caught me in the act. Isabella asked "Why are you starring at me Annabella?" I went bright red as she looked at me I looked down to cover my embarrassment. Annabella started to stutter and then Isabella said "I love you" and then Annabella whispered "I love you too" and then they kissed.