Donte-iego

I really didnt want to go home. I couldnt risk staying at the rock just in case he saw me. I wanted to watch this figure though, he was one the only one that made me feel safe. Like I said before I dont actually know who I can truly trust. There are only a few people I can trust.

While I was swimming through the trafficing fish I was startled by a low tennor voice from afar.

"Wisteria, what are you doing?,"

I turned around to find the voice when I recognised a face that always filled me with a little bit of happiness in my life.

"Donte?'" I shouted sending my vibrations through the water.

Donte-iego is my best friend who I've known since first years of war, so approximatley 12 years. Unfortunatley hes not apart of my community, hes on the other side of the sea. So my father forbid me to see him ever since the war broke out so I only ever see him when were on the border of the sides. Hes amazing, hes helped me through alot, I care about him but I cant, but I try. Hes practically perfect but I dont think of him like that, and also hes gay. Which is kind of confusing for me, not knowing what straight love is and all but I try and understand.

The corners of my mouth betray me and a massive grin takes over. He swam up to me and gives me the biggest bear hug, he kisses me on the forehead and sighs.

"What you doing? ... Y-You fucking idiot ...Its dangerous to be around here at this time of day, I've been so worried about you, I never see you anymore," he said in a shaky tone hugging me once more.

"I just came back from the rock, dont worry I'm fine... I do this everyday trust me I'm not a baby anymore," i said laughing while he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Whatever, just be careful kiddo, you know the wars getting stronger and more dangerous, you dont want one of my people catching you here, as much as id love to be here... I have to go, more and more newcomers have arrived and they need my aid,"

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and watched him swim away. I smiled once more remebering all the times ive fucked up and hed always have to put the pieces back together, and the good times, the funny and the sad. Wars really do tear people apart.

Once I got home, I tried to avoid my family. But this was almost impossible.

"Where the fuck 'av you been?" asked my older sister Una raising her left eyebrow.

My head fell in my hands and I groaned.

"Whats it to you?," I said with a sense of sarchasm making my way to my room.

"Dont get rude. Ill tell dad you were out at the border," she sniggered.

I groaned again.

"What do you want me to do?"

"A rich newcomer has arrived on the other side and aparently hes important. We need him Wisteria. Find out about this boy. Its important to me, this has nothing to do with the war. This is family buisness now. Dont tell dad i told you this ok?"

I nodded with a confused look on my face.

New task: find out who the newcomer is.

Thanks for reading!! Sorry this chapter wasnt really about the guy! Just had to get past the preliminaries and stuff! Vote! Comment! Thanks once again!