Haunting ex's

She wiped the running mascara from under her eyes and stared at me like I had just called her every name under the sun. *THATS JUST UNCALLED FOR*

"YOU! YOU DID THIS! CREEPING UP ON OTHER BOYS WHO ARE... TAKEN!" She screeched at me. Nathan had a puzzled look on his face, letting me know it wasnt true! *TEA TEA TEA*

"Cordelia, I broke up with you because you're freaking physcho! Now, get out of my house, and never talk to me again!" He put his arm infront of me, signalling his protection. *OOF ALPHA MALE OR WHAT*

"Fine!" She said, moving towarda the window. "bye bye" and with one last phycotic look, she jumped... *WELL DAMN*

"Oh my go-" I broke down in tears, I had made somebody kill themself! *THAT TOOK A FUCKEN TURN*

"it's ok! It wasn't you, she's been like it for years! Honestly d-dont cry, please, it's her fault not yours!" But no matter how hard he tried to comfort me, the murderous look she gave me kept running through my mind. *WE LLLLOBE STUTTERS*

It had been 2 days since her death, no recovery from me. I turned on the TV, hoping for cheerfullness but got an even tighter stomach. My sister was being interviewed. *HAHAH WTF*

"I will always Miss Cordelia! She was my best friend! I hate my stupid sister for making her feel worthless! If anything, she's worthless, and she better watch her back!" *AHAHHAHAH WTF*

That was it... my sister was looking for me.