Hospitals suck!

"W-what happened?" I asked him, as he put his arms around me. *YOU DEAD BITCH*

"Your sister... she kind of lost a lot of friends ever since what happened at school. She then thought you had killed Cordelia, so she wanted to kill you... I'm just so happy you're alive!" *HOLY GUACAMOLE*

"M-me too, but, how hurt am I?"

"Look down," He gulped. I looked down, expecting to see a cast around my leg, but instead saw no legs... That bitch made my legs get amputated! *AHHAHAHAH FUCKEN NUGGET*

Tears rolled down my face, creating a waterfall of sadness. I would murder her, but not with the state I was in now. I talked with Nathan for a little while, but I then went back to sleep, my memory going through my mind, it was sunny then, and when I lookout the window, it was snowing... Had i been in a coma? *YES HOE*

I had to leave this place, it made me feel worse, the bleach smell, the cleanness. I just wasn't used to it, my adoption home was scruffy, Nathan's could've done with a clean but this was immaculate, and I hated it.

I woke up to see that Nathan had gone, and so had the hospital...

HEY GUYS, I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE IT IF I CHANGED THE STORY INTO A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL THING, BUT STILL WITH THE CURRENT STORYLINE AND NATHAN?? LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS