iv

"RABIOSA!" The girls were currently in a nightclub singing along to Shakira's song in Spanish

"RABIOSA!" The girls were currently in a nightclub singing along to Shakira's song in Spanish. They didn't understand the words but they were having the time of their lives on the dancefloor for the past hour.

After skinny dipping, they headed towards the famous nightclub their hotel manager informed them about the day before.

It went by the name 'ANTI' and was quite popular amongst the locals as well as the tourists. Mainly because of the catchy beats they played and partly because of the safety measures that were the highest amongst all the clubs in the immediate area.

"I need to hydrate." Christina huffed looking at her best friend who was covered from head to toe in sweat from excessive dancing. Sab nodded in her direction while she bobbed her head from side to side to the catchy beat.

They had decided that they wouldn't drink due to the simple fact that they would much rather love to remember every second of their time and would like to avoid a hangover at all costs.

Christina joined Sab five minutes later with a glass of coke in her hand. After finishing half of it, she passed it to Sab who drank it till the last drop.

They both headed towards the bar section and after giving their empty glass to the bartender they sat down on the stool.

Christina and Sab wore matching denim cutoff booty shorts with a black and white boho inspired top and matching flats respectively.

Rihanna's new song 'Same ol' mistakes' played in the club and Sab was pretty sure she head Christi squeal before she began signing along to it.

Christi stood in front of Sab and tried showing off her 'sexy' moves which made Sab burst into laughter because her moves were simply terrible.

Sab got up from her place and joined her best friend while dragging her to the dance floor where both of them swayed to the music while signing along to the lyrics.