vi

For Sabrina and Christina, nearly a week spent in the beautiful Brazilian city was an extraordinary experience to say the least

Post sky diving, Sabrina took Christi out for a brunch to eat delicious food after which they made sure to visit the beach in the evening to watch the sunset.

They were currently at the airport waiting for their flight to Rome,Italy to tick of visiting the Colosseum from their list.

Both the girls sat comfortably in the lounge while Sabrina savoured her caramel custard cake. Christi looked at her best friend who loved food more that anything in the world with amusement behind her eyes.

Sab raised her eyebrow when she noticed Christi chuckling at her and proceeded to state that she currently had heaven on her plate.
Tempted by the remark, Christi made an attempt to take the last bite of the cake but Sab swatted her hand away, "Get your own."

Christi rolled her eyes and when her stomach growled she got up and told Sab she'll buy 'two pieces of heaven' while the latter can regret not sharing hers with her.

After buying her share, Christi proceeded to sit on her seat beside Sab when an announcement grabbed their attention. 'Passengers please pay attention :  flight LF110 to Rome has been delayed due to terrible weather, it will now fly at 1500 hours. We apologise sincerely to all our passengers for the inconvenience caused.'

Sab sighed in defeat. "Three hours? It's going to be a long day."

"I doubt that." A voice came from behind and immediately the girls attention shifted towards the source.

"Oh.My.God."Sabrina mumbled under her breath noticing the person who now stood before her.

Authors Note: I currently have my exams, sorry for the terrible update, I will be sure to make it up to you all. xx