CHAPTER 61

**Lillith's POV**

Quidditch season already had started. Angelina was named Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, I was so happy for her. The team this year was mostly the same has the years before. We had a new Keeper, Ron Weasley, since Oliver graduated and had left the school. Our practices have been pretty good lately, although, Ron seemed to have a bit of trouble and kept on putting himself down.

"I stink!" Exclaimed Ron at one of our practices.

  "No you don't. You just need to get the hang of it" I reassured him

  "You scored at least 100 times in the goal" Ron added

  "Don't put yourself down like that" I said

I finished getting changed back into my robes after practice and started to make my way back to the Gryffindor common room.

  "Hey Lillith, wait up" I heard Harry shout.

  "Oh, Hello Harry" I smiled

Harry seemed nervous, like if he wanted to tell me something but didn't know how to ask.

  "Well, I'm sure Hermione talked to you about this" Harry started "but, she decided to start this group to practice defending ourselves since lest face it, Umbridge isn't going to, and well, I was asked to teach everyone and I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to help?"

I have Harry a surprised look "you mean you want me to be like, your co-teacher?" I asked

  "Yeah exactly, I mean you are older and know plenty more spells and least face it, you are pretty good" Harry said

I smirked "well, of course, whatever you need"

Harry smiled and we made our way back to the Gryffindor common room. I was pretty surprised Harry had asked me I mean why didn't he ask Hermione to help him teach, she was amazingly talented in spells or anything really.

After this long day of work and quidditch, I made my way straight towards the dorms and went to bed. The next morning, I was pleased to find out it was Saturday. I got out of bed and made my way to the great hall to get some breakfast. There was barely anyone at the table but I spotted Hermione and Ginny. I went to sit across from them.

  "Morning. Sleep well?" I asked

  "Very well thank you" answered Hermione and Ginny said the same.

I saw Hermione look around before she leaned in to tell me something.

  "Today we have a hogsmeade trip and I'm getting everyone to met in the hogshead for you-know-what" Whispered Hermione

  "Okay, great" I answered "by the way, I think you should know about what-"

  "Harry asked you, yes I know, he told me last night" Hermione said for me.

I gave her a weak smiled and started to eat. The great hall started to get fuller and fuller by the minute. Fred and George finally got here but still looked half asleep. George sat down next to me and I gave him a kiss.

  "Sleep well?" I asked placing his hair with a smile

  "I could've slept better" George answered giving Fred a sharp look.

  "It's not my fault that dungbomb exploded" Fred said annoyed

George rolled his eyes and filled his plate with eggs, Bacon and sausages with some pumpkin juice. Once Fred, George and I finished eating, we made our way straight to hogsmeade. We went to meet Lee Jordan who was waiting for us at the joke shop.