CHAPTER 94

**Lillith's POV**

It's been three weeks since the battle of Hogwarts ended, Voldemort was dead and that Harry had won. Everything felt weird, so much had changed, so many people were gone. Today was the day of the weeding. I was upstairs in Ginny's room getting ready. She helped me put my weeding dress on and helped me do my hair.

"You look Beautiful" Ginny said.

"Thank you" I answered.

I finished up my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror, today was the day, I was officially going to be George Weasley's wife, after all this time and the things we went through. There were three knocks on the door and Mrs Weasley came in.

"Oh, you look so beautiful!" Exclaimed Mrs Weasley "are you ready? Everyone has arrived, the ceremony is about to start"

**George's POV**

I walked inside the nicely decorated tent, something like Bill had at his weeding, and made my way to the front. Many people were here, i was feeling very nervous. My palms were sweating, I just couldn't wait to see Lillith. A nice music started to play and Lillith walked inside the tent, she was beautiful. Her hair all up nicely, she looked stunning in her white gowned, I was the luckiest man. She had a big smile on her face has she walked towards me. I could feel tears trying to escape. Once we were face to face, I grabbed her hands and she grabbed mine.

"We are gathered here today to watch has this young couple bind is love" Started Kingsley who was officiating the weeding. "George Weasley, do you take Lillith Hope Lupin to be your wife?"

"I do" I answered

Lillith smiled even brighter

"Lillith Hope Lupin, do you take George Weasley to be your husband?" Kingsley continued

"I do" Lillith answered.

I could see Lillith start to tear up.

"You may now kiss the bride" Finished Kingsley

I kissed Lillith and she kissed me back. Everyone started to clap. We then pulled appart and Lillith turned around and threw her bouquet of flowers. All of the girls jumped up to try and catch it. Angelina was te one who caught it.

Once the ceremony was over the weeding party started. Music was playing and Lillith and I danced all night. I couldn't stop looking at her, she was to perfect.

"I still don't know how you became such a good dancer" Lillith said.

"My mother gave birth to an exceptional child" I answered

We both started to laugh and kept on dancing. After a while, I told Lillith I was tired and wanted to sit down for a bit. She let me go has she went to talk to other people. I went to sit down at our table and took a drink of water. I watched the others dance and laugh and have a good time and I couldn't help but think about my brother. I wish he was here, he would've been my best man. I missed Fred so much.

"Why are you looking so down?" I looked up and saw Luna standing in front of me. "You know, I've heard that if the bride doesn't wear white on her weeding day someone will die"

"Oh huh, good to know" I answered

"Your thinking of Fred aren't you?" Luna suddenly asked

I looked at her blankly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's here. I believe that all dead follow us and still live with us. Kind've like the ghost at Hogwarts but invisible. I'm sure Fred's here, Remus and Tonks too" Luna continued.