How To Train Your Dragon Riders Of Berk: New Powers

Hello this is my next book I am so excited. Just earlier I had finished the first book and the triumph felling you have when you complete something is in me right now. I hope you enjoyed it a lot. I hope you will enjoy this book.

This book will be on the first season of How To Train Your Dragon. I will be following the season and using the episodes so I might not update as fast as I did in my first book. I will need suggestions for new powers in this book. I will need you to speak out and tell me what you would think is a good power. It can be a good power that will heal or something that will destroy or even something that will do both. Please comment, vote, add, and follow.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thea's POV.

So we made peace with the dragons, happy ever after right? Wrong, all of sudden new dragons more dragons showed up.

"You two do know that there are a billion dragons and only one of you two," Astrid had once told me.

"If anyone can train them it's us," Hiccup had replied.

Then the dragons on berk started to cause up trouble, taking stuff, eating the fish, and scaring the sheep. And we have to fix all of this. Yeah we had our work cut out for us. And I need to get Snotlout out of Hookfang's mouth again.

"Hookfang!" I yelled," Drop, heal," he did what I said and I gave him a star to try to chase.

"Well it looks like we have our work cut out for us," Hiccup said sighing.

"You've got that right, do you want to go have a ride on our dragons?" I asked like nothing happened.

"That is an excellent idea," he said and we walked out leaving Snotlout to his dragon.

Well now we need to yell you that story on how we got Berk to trust dragons.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Well that was the first chapter, I just did that like the trailer so it was sort of like an prologue. I still need some new powers for Thea.