Chapter 1: How To Start a Dragon Academy

Welcome back to the new series of Dragons: Riders of Berk. I will be glad to tell you that I have started writing this book again. Enjoy what I have put off for 2 years. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thea's POV.

'This is Berk for generations it has been dragon against viking, then everything changed. Hiccup and I met GrayStream and Toothless. Together we showed them that instead of fighting them, we could ride them. Live with them. Even train them.'

Hiccup and I landed on a sea stack. Everyone was there. Snotlout and Hookfang, the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut with there dragon barf and belch. Astrid with Stromfly and Fishlegs with Meatlug.

"OK guys best trick competition," Hiccup said as we landed.

"Who's up first?" I asked.

"Uh-," but Fishlegs was cut off.

"Me!" Snotlout yells.

"Actually, I think-," Fishlegs was cut off again.

"Me!" Snotlout demanded.

"Sweet baby of Thor in a thunder storm, GO!" Astrid and I screamed.

"Oh don't worry, we'll go. Hookfang and I will go and when we do we'll light the sky on FIRE!" Snotlout yelled in fear because Hookfang dived off the sea stack. They flew around one sea stack that made a small bridge like thing. They started to fly a little higher and weaved through some more sea stacks. Snotlout screamed the whole time. I started to laugh.

They flew high and then did a dive heading to the ocean pulling up just before they hit. Shooting water up. Then they dived into the water, I could see that Snotlout was screaming under the water. I was laughing harder and almost fell off GrayStream. I laughed because Hookfang was doing this and not Snotlout, I was so going to give Hookfang a fish afterwards.

'Do I get a fish too?' GrayStream asked.

'Sure why not, I am happy today,' I thought back to her. They came out and did a back flip back onto the sea stack.

"I'm alive?" Snotlout questioned feeling his body," I'm alive!" he yelled with joy and looked around. No one was happy. I hid my laughter and put a blank face on.

"Of course I am," I am he cleared his face. We were all silent for a couple seconds and then Fishlegs spoke.

"It's my turn! Ready Meatlug?" He asked him," here we go!" and they flew off the sea stack and went about 8 feet and circled back to his spot.

"Yes new personal best!" Fishlegs exclaimed and then hugged Meatlug, he licked Fishlegs back. Yeah everyone was silent again.

"My turn!" Ruffnut demanded.

"No my turn," Tuffnut demanded.

"Guys, same dragon," Hiccup sighed again.

"Oh, right," Tuffnut said and the twins fist pumped.

They dived off and them started to argue again.I could hear them from up here.

"Go left, "Tuffnut demanded.

"No right," Ruffnut dragged the dragon head to the other side.

"No left!" Ruffnut had yelled in the opposite of what he just said.

"No right," Tuffnut then yelled and there dragons was starting to get into a knot, then crashing into a bolder, tuning around then flying in the air. Spinning and untangling their heads and Ruffnut and Tuffnut yelling the whole time. Then it got strait, looked at each other, and flung Ruffnut and Tuffnut into the air.