Saturday

Saturday

The doorbell rang and you hurry up to open up the door. You stride forward; anticipating the person outside must be very tired. You stop, taking a deep breath in, prim yourself and unlocked the door.

His little, drowsy blue eyes were telling that he was exhausted and needed some sleep. He put his one hand on your shoulder and then falls in your arms.

"I'm really tired," he blabbers.

You pull him away and wrinkling your nose, you say, "Ed, you stink!"

"I know," he says. You know he needs to get refreshed, so you stroke his hair and gently caress his neck. He tilts his head towards your hand.

"Ed, you need to get yourself cleaned first," you said in a tender tone.

He groans, collapsing in your arms again and gives an exasperated sigh. "I won't do it myself," he drawls, playing with your hair.

"Okay," you reply. "I'll help."

He smirks, raising his one eyebrow and says, "As you wish, love."

You giggle. Taking his hand in yours, you drag him into the bedroom. He sits on the bed and you go to fetch the towel. When you come back, you find him sleeping already on the bed.

"Ed?" You shake him, trying to wake him up. But he just rolls here and there, and there is a smile on his face that tells you that he is pretending to be asleep.

"Mr. Sheeran, I want you in the bathroom, RIGHT NOW!" You cry strictly, pointing your thumb behind you.

"You do?" he winks, teasing you.

You try to stifle your smile, but it goes vain as your serious look fades. "Yes," you say, stifling your smile.

"Ok, ma'am," he stands up and sulks towards the bathroom.

You follow him, "Good lad."

You unbutton his shirt and take it off. His tattoos were showing and you traced them. You find him looking at you and as you look up at him, he places a strand of your dangling hair behind your ear. Things felt ten times better so you hug his pudgy body tightly and he strokes your back. You close your eyes . . .

"Y/N, I thought I was stinking," he says waking you up from the ephemeral doze.

"Yeah," you lie, getting up. "You still do. Now, get in the tub."

Ed smiles beautifully and agrees. He settles himself in the warm water of the tub, closes his eyes and spreads his arms.

You step in the bath tub, and sit in front of him, prepared to shave him.

"Look up, babe," you say sweetly and lift his chin up.

You start shaving his stubble, cautiously and as you do it, your brows line up in full concentration. You catch Ed's eyes gazing you down, dreamily, which makes you nervous.

"What?" You ask cursing yourself in your head, breaking the lovely silence.

"Nothing, you just look even more beautiful when you concentrate," he smirks.

"Thank you!" You say, sarcastically because you thought he was joking since your hair was extremely messed up right now.

Then suddenly he wipes some foam from his face and before you could understand what was happening, you find the foam on the tip of your nose. "That's it!" you say irritably and stand up to leave. "I'm going."

When you turn around, his wet hand grabs your wrist and pulls you. With a sudden jerk, you slip in the splashing water so you shriek.

Ed catches you when you fall with your back against his wet and warm body. He laughs and you go red.

His caresses your waist up and down with his both hands and kisses your neck with his wet lips, making your body tickle.

"Ed," you moan his name.

"Yeah," he keeps kissing your neck as he brushes your hair aside, baring you neck.

"Somebody was really tired some time ago?" You don't know how you were concentrating on what you were blabbering since he was kissing your ear now.

"Who feels tired in a hot bath tub," he hummed sensually in your ear. "When with you?"

His palm moves up under you wet top on your back making it twitch. You bend backwards on his chest and he kisses your front neck. You moan and turn to face him. You two look into each other's eyes and afterwards his gaze falls on your lips. You pace further and kiss his wet lips with yours slowly at first and then passionately.

-Annie & Lisa :)

***A/N Comment and feedback.***