It Feels Like the First Time

I lean back and feel my legs being spread apart by my Kakashi's strong arms.
I was frozen, I knew something intense was about to happen. I've never done anything like this before, but with him it felt so right.
I felt Kakashi's soft lips grazing against the inside of my thighs. This causes me to let out a soft moan. It just felt so nice. I felt myself scooting closer to him, aching for more of his touch.
He plants soft kisses up and down my thighs..at first they were soft but then they became more and more rough and he swirled his tongue in a circular motion on them..getting closer and closer to my lady region. The closer he got, the less I could control myself.
I bucked my hips up from pleasure once I felt his lips kiss the outside of my panties.
"Oh my God, Kakashi." I let out a stronger moan.
He chuckles. He sounds so sexy.
He raises up making eye contact with me and slides my panties off and tosses them in the floor.
He leans in and kisses me before getting back on his knees in front of me.
I was taken by surprise when he pulled me in closer to his face by my hips. He started licking my entrance which caused me to pant uncontrollably. It feels so damn good. I'd let him do this to me all night.
He starts to lick his fingers and pump one in and out of me at kind of a fast pace when I begin to feel like I'm going to burst.
I start screaming his name, I was sure the neighbors could hear me...but I didn't care. Kakashi felt too damn good for me to care.
"Kakashi... I think I'm about to..."
He stops for a minute and smirks at me.
He goes back down and starts licking my clit fastly.
I feel something about to happen.
"Oh God...oh God!" I release all over Kakashi's face. I feel my hips return to the bed and they're relaxed.
Kakashi climbs in bed beside me and kisses my cheek.
"Have fun?" He asks, a smile on his face.
I look at him, place a hand on his face and bring him closer to me. I whisper, "make love to me."
He looks at me puzzled. "Are you sure, Amara? We don't have to rush things."
"Please... I still want you." My voice comes out in a whine.
He laughs, shaking his head. He bends over and kisses my forehead. "We can stop if it gets too painful."
I nod and pull him back on top of me, making out with him.
He holds my face in his hands.
I move my lips to his neck and start licking, biting and sucking, causing Kakashi to let out the sexiest moan of pleasure I've ever heard.
He positions himself in between my legs and I wrap my legs around him.
"Ready baby?" He looks nervous.
I nod, smiling at him.
He rubs the head of his penis against my clit, it feels so wet from earlier.
"God, you're so wet, baby." He says in a husky voice.
He slowly enters me, causing me to gasp. It was intense but not painful.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yes." I tell him.
He looks down and starts pumping in and out of me at a slow face. He throws his head back out of pleasure. "You feels so good, Amara."
We both moan. "You feel so good, Kakashi."
He smiles and closes his eyes in pleasure.
"Oh baby..." He moans and gradually pumps in and out of me faster.
"Mmmmm!" I let out.
"Oh God, Amara." He all of a sudden pauses for a minute, filling me up.
He let's out a big sigh and lays beside me.
"I'm proud to call you my first." He tells me. "You'll also be my only." He wraps me in a tight hug.
"I'm was your first?" I was genuinely surprised.
"Yeah." His face gets red. "Is that so hard to believe?"
"You were just so good..."
He laughs. "Well thank you, I wanted you to feel good."
"What time is it?" I ask him
"Four am. We still have two more hours until we head out. You need to get some rest hun."
"Okay baby." I smile and lay on his chest.
"I love you, Amara."
"I love you too, Kakashi."