Senpi!Levi x Yandere!Reader

First one shot, hope you enjoy!
----------------------
One shot number #1
---------------------
(Y/N) was in her dorm room who she shared with Sasha, the food fanatic. (Y/N) was writing in her secret diary... Uh!- not a diary an... Um... Journal.. Yea, a journal... Anyway it was (F/C) leather with rips at the edges. I mean it was pretty old. She's had it since she was 8. But what you really want to know is what she's writing in it.
I can't believe it! He actually noticed me! Senpi! My little Senpi Levi! One day that horrible Petra will leave and then he will be mine! All mine! AAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH- um... Hehe?
She stopped writing and looked up to see Sasha staring down at what she wrote. (Y/N) looked up, gulped and quickly shut her diary.
"Wow..." said Sasha so quietly that (Y/N) barely heard her.
(Y/N) laughed nervously and blurted out "It's a joke! I was gonna put this where.. Um.. Petra could find it then... Surprise her, yea that was what was going to happen..." She gulped once more and then gave Sasha a have-hearted smile before getting up.
"Well Sylvie, that really wasn't very well thought out for you." Sasha said, (Y/N) looked at her puzzled "I would've expected better... Anyway, it's a long story but I have a grudge against Petra too, and I will do my best to help you bring her down." With that they both began to smile rather evilly, before hugging and thanking each other for the help.

Meanwhile in the mess hall Levi was scrubbing the floor. He didn't think the cleaners had done a good enough job so he was re-doing it.
"Tch. Brats." He muttered under his breath. Suddenly out of the blue he heard a small scratching noise by the door. Instinctively he shot up and pointed the scrubbing brush at the noise. After a few seconds of silence Levi lowered the brush and stepped cautiously towards the where the sound came from. As he approached the sound closer he said in a calm manner.
"Connie. Come out now and stop being a little shit." No response. "Connie I swear to god you better come out now or cleaning this mess hall will be the only thing you're gonna do for the next 2 weeks." Still nothing. Levi was fuming now, he stomped towards the door and chucked it open. Only to collide with (Y/N) they both collapsed onto the floor with (Y/N) on top of Levi, she blushed a deep crimson. She was about to get up when Levi interrupted. "Cadet (L/N). Stay. I like you." He said all of this with his expression never changing.
"Um... Captain Levi.. I have something to... U-uh say-" (Y/N) managed to splutter.
"Spit it out brat!"
"I love you! And you don't even notice me most of the time! I'm sorry Levi but I love you with all me heart and-!" (Y/N) was interrupted by a pair of lips crashing into hers. She was shocked to find Levi pulling her body closer and moving his mouth perfectly in time with hers. After the initial shock she melted into the kiss and after it was done they both lay they cuddling.
THE END
Hey guys! DTD here! I think you guys are already enjoying this book and just a quick note that my wattpad won't let me save drafts so if it's not complete I will leave a little note at the end. Thanks so much for reading! Love you all!
----------------------
Word count: 603
----------------------
QOTD
Whose your favourite AOT character? Mines Armin.