Someone's Bloodthirsty Diary

THE UNDEAD ISLAND's highest ranking is #200 in Horror.

Author/Me: Hi guys! This is a special part of the story. It's someone's diary.

FIRST OF ALL, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS SECTION IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UNTIL THE LATEST CHAPTER OF "THE UNDEAD ISLAND." If the story continues to update a new chapter, please read the chapter first before going back to this diary.

It may contain something to FULLY spoil you the story.

"Someone's Bloodthirsty Diary" is updated after a DAY or TWO of the latest chapter. (Example: Chapter 1 is published on January the 1st, expect an update in this diary on January the 2nd or the 3rd). This diary will just be edited so you can check this from time to time.

Smirking. What will you see in this? Well, I don't know since it's not my diary. I will leave you alone to find the answer.
.
>>>Feel free to talk about what you think of this diary and I would be happy to reply.<
.

So, are you ready to start reading the "diary"?

But did you finish the latest chapter first?

If no, then you have to read it first.

Now, are you done?

Or you already read the latest chapter?

You did?

Oh one last thing, Chapter 3 will be published a little late since I will be reworking on my first and second chapter.

Okay.

End of author's note.

.
.
.

Do-Did 1

It sucks to buy another book to write on. I think this is my third book that I bought and probably the last because I am done with this. Fun but tiring. I have to write this down so I wouldn't forget and so I could put it on my own diary collection. Who collects his or her diary? Me.

I try to make it simple when I write, I try to write human. Haha.

I am human though.

Okay, I'll try to keep everything short so I would be lazy to reread this one day.

Today, I found an awesome toy in Canada. It's one of a kind. You won't know what type of thing it really is. If it's durable, strong, elastic or something you can keep playing with. I still can't tell if it will be fun to play with since I haven't started,
but I think it's already awesome.

I searched up what this toy is on the internet and I got myself some useful information on where to get it and what is it.

Toy Name: Dwain Lederson
Sex: Male
Location: Canada
Family: Mrs. Edna Lederson (mother) and Mia Lederson (sister)
And more information.

It's interesting these toys have identity, though I already bought this toy so it is mine. I have to erase the toy's information for a while over the internet because it is only mine!

I also bought another batch of toys to play with, though I will be focusing on one particular toy that I mentioned a second ago. The awesome toy. I think I'll call it Toy-A. It's last name's kind of like a leader type of thing. It's only missing the letter A. LeAder/son.

On it's first day in my hand. I planned nothing but to put it on it's nightmare.

Just kidding! What I mean is to start playing with it. I'll give it this special made SFWu of mine. A "Sleep-Forget-Wake-up". I do this with love and care. It's like a flavoured water and once it enters under the protection of your skin, the effect will start in an instant.

It's weird that this is a toy and I'm giving it my SFWu potion. You also might find this diary weird.

I'll be chill for now.

Do-Did 2

To be updated.

Sincerely,
The Scientist