Line Up - Update

First, Happy 4th of July to all the American tributes!!

~~

Congratulations on surviving the first day in the arena, tributes!! I hope you've had a good nights rest because it's only going to get worse!!

Below is the line up, next to your name is your score, the higher the score the better!! If you have FALLEN next to your name, then your tribute has to die this round. The top tributes will get to kill you.

Kai 22.25
Leona 20.75
Cayden 20.25
Marshall 19.00
Faith 18.5
Sarah 18.13
Lexyon 17.88
Adam 15.25
Artemis 15.00
Sebastian 14.38
Carlie 12.75
Brooke 11.5
Troy 7.5
Lenna 7.13

Ally -2 FALLEN
Dayta -20 FALLEN
Sodi -20 FALLEN

Kai will kill Ally
Leona will kill Dayta
Cayden will kill Sodi

Below are the tributes with extensions. Please have it do by the date next to your name. If you don't, then your entry will be late.

Pinicchio - when you get internet

~~
Due by

Your next entry will be day two in the arena. It will be due Friday night, midnight eastern time. If you need an extension please tell me by Wednesday so it's not last minute.

~~
Quotes

Below are my favorite quotes from this entry. This is something I'm going to do, but I'm not sure how often. I just wanted to share what your fellow writers are capable of. This will be completely anonymous. Please don't steal any of these, these quotes belong to the author that wrote them. These quotes are not in any particular order.

I fell into a deep, dangerous sleep.

... to a city of overgrown ivy.

No, I'm talking about the precious moment that becomes a beautiful regret.

... death laid his bony fingers upon me.

I've seen many tributes walk into that tube you're about to and never come back.

Don't be the tribute that doesn't come home.

Slowly the edges of his lips curled into a tired but genuine smile.

We could do this, couldn't we?

If I'm going to die, I'm going down swinging.

He hits the glass, and I see tears fall from his eyes.

Maybe it will keep you sane up there.

Sleep takes me quickly.

Please don't die.

Three
Kill
Two
Kill them
One
Kill them all

Is it worth winning if I lose every inch of my humanity.

I lied to everyone.

Mother could be watching right now.

Even as he was dying, a smile graced his face...

Well played capital, well played.

My how the tables have turned.

My humanity was at risk.

Before he can, I let go.

I don't want to be known as the boy ... who died from running into a wall. That didn't have quite the same ring as Victor.

She felt like a soldier just about to go to war.

~~
Gamemaker Twist

Great job, you guys!! No gamemaker twist yet, but you won't be so lucky next time...

SH